For Sale Thread

Comments

• verdigo
    verdigo Solar Expert Posts: 428 ✭✭
    I don't see a price. I'm content buying from known sources.
  • verdigo
    verdigo Solar Expert Posts: 428 ✭✭
    Jcrabtree wrote: »
    Re: xantrex 600 for sale.

Yamaha Generator - 3000ISEB - $1600 (Greenbrier TN) - Like new - has a couple of scratches - Attachment not found.
    I suspect this is already gone?
  • northerner
    northerner Solar Expert Posts: 492 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I have an entire off grid solar electric system for sale. This is a relative new system, and I have been off grid with it for 2 years. Solar array is 2.8 kw capable of between about 5 and 10 kwh of energy provision per day, depending on location. You can PM me for details. I'm located in northern Alberta, about 5 hours north of Edmonton.

Don
  • chevenstein
    chevenstein Solar Expert Posts: 100 ✭✭
    I have a Staber washing machine for sale for parts. I'm sick of fixing it and I don't know what's wrong with it. The large belt pulley is good and not bent, the valves are probably OK, the motor and pump are probably OK, everything else either leaks or blows fuses. This is an hour from Albany NY and I can ship parts. PM me with needs and offers.
  • BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,422 admin
    We do allow members to sell/trade/buy among themselves.

I am guessing your are in Phoenix -- So people local to you may have more interest.

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • westbranch
    westbranch Solar Expert Posts: 5,183 ✭✭✭✭
    this was posted today in another thread... I know nothing about it http://www.hotspotenergy.com/solar-air-conditioner/ those panels fit the requirements...

KID #51B  4s 140W to 24V 900Ah C&D AGM
    CL#29032 FW 2126/ 2073/ 2133 175A E-Panel WBjr, 3 x 4s 140W to 24V 900Ah C&D AGM 
    Cotek ST1500W 24V Inverter,OmniCharge 3024,
    2 x Cisco WRT54GL i/c DD-WRT Rtr & Bridge,
    Eu3/2/1000i Gens, 1680W & E-Panel/WBjr to come, CL #647 asleep
    West Chilcotin, BC, Canada
  • niel
    niel Solar Expert Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭
    why bother having forum categories if people can post whatever they want wherever they want?????????
  • BB.
    Sorry Niel,

The present forum software is almost impossible to moderate on my phone (when I made the above post)--I will move this now to the "For Sale" sticky.

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • Raj174
    Raj174 Solar Expert Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    For sale: Cotek SK1500-124 Inverter. It is new in the box and so unused. This is the model with the duplex outlet. Bought it about 10 months ago when I was an uninformed newbie. Asking $300 and I will pay shipping cost. Spec sheet attached. Any questions, just PM me. Rick Attachment not found.
    4480W PV, MNE175DR-TR, MN Classic 150, Outback Radian GS4048A, Mate3, 51.2V 360AH nominal LiFePO4, Kohler Pro 5.2E genset.
  • kaipo_boy
    kaipo_boy Solar Expert Posts: 143 ✭✭
    FOR SALE: Iota DLS 27-40
    I tried to hook this up to my Ryobi 2200w inverter generator and it did run it... for like 30 seconds, then the Ryobi's circuit breaker kicked in, the Iota draws JUST a tad too much to run with this generator. So this Iota has around 2 minutes of run time on it but has not even been mounted on a board yet, it is absolutely like new. Comes with original box, original packing material, original instruction sheet and will come double boxed for protection. $299 shipped to conus. If you are in hawaii you can come pick it up for $280. Pls email: [email protected]. Paypal is fine, but you pay the fees. Pics available on request.
  • softdown
    softdown Solar Expert Posts: 3,792 ✭✭✭✭
    4/0 aluminum wire: .75 cents/foot - buyer pays real shipping fee
    4/0 copper fine wire: $6/foot - buyer pays real shipping fee

Aluminum wire is 17mm thick with insulation. Rated: USE-2 or RHH or RHW-2 Called Alumaflex...pretty flexible. Have several hundred feet.
    Copper wire is 19 mm thick with two layers of insulation. Very supple. Comes in 25' rolls.

*Special* - 25' roll of 4/0 copper fine wire: $125 plus $15 shipping
    First Bank:16 180 watt Grape Solar with  FM80 controller and 3648 Inverter....Fullriver 8D AGM solar batteries. Second Bank/MacGyver Special: 10 165(?) watt BP Solar with Renogy MPPT 40A controller/ and Xantrex C-35 PWM controller/ and Morningstar PWM controller...Cotek 24V PSW inverter....forklift and diesel locomotive batteries
  • softdown
    Automatic Generator Start-stand alone 3" x 5.2" x 1.33"
    Model: ME-AGS-S by Magnum Energy Ver 5,2
    Purchased from Northern Arizona Wind & Sun - have original boxes and receipt
    Never used once - brand new
    $225 plus $10 shipping
    First Bank:16 180 watt Grape Solar with  FM80 controller and 3648 Inverter....Fullriver 8D AGM solar batteries. Second Bank/MacGyver Special: 10 165(?) watt BP Solar with Renogy MPPT 40A controller/ and Xantrex C-35 PWM controller/ and Morningstar PWM controller...Cotek 24V PSW inverter....forklift and diesel locomotive batteries
  • quique
    quique Solar Expert Posts: 259 ✭✭
    Wait, so we post the items for sale right in here?

I have 2 GE k2v smart meters Im selling:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181770178110?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
  • dgd911
    dgd911 Registered Users Posts: 3
    edited October 2015 #75
    Anyone have an Outback MX60 for sale?  Working or not, except one that has been on/in fire.

dgd
  • BB.
    Just an FYI--I believe poster dgd911 is out of the Waikato New Zealand region...

-Bill

• Dave Angelini
    Dave Angelini Solar Expert Posts: 6,722 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015 #77
    That is a long way under. I have had a pile of them in my storage shed for 8 years. Also three of the old SW's. A 4024, 4548 and a 2524.
    "we go where power lines don't" Sierra Nevada mountain area
       htps://offgridsolar1.com/
    E-mail [email protected]

• dgd911
    dgd911 Registered Users Posts: 3
    Auckland, New Zealand but USPS gets here in a few days. Mx60 from anywhere if seller is happy to package and post it
    dgd
  • ajbelcher
    ajbelcher Solar Expert Posts: 27 ✭✭
    edited November 2015 #79
    Any interest if forklift batteries - have a large amount available already in Canada if that helps anyone or easy enough to bring into the US - PM me for more info.  Will be sold at .35 per lb plus shipping which i will help get you reasonable quotes.

• softdown
    Can you tell us what part of Canada?

ajbelcher said:
    Any interest if forklift batteries - have a large amount available already in Canada if that helps anyone or easy enough to bring into the US - PM me for more info.  Will be sold at .35 per lb plus shipping which i will help get you reasonable quotes.

• ajbelcher
    ajbelcher Solar Expert Posts: 27 ✭✭
    New Brunswick
  • firerescue712
    firerescue712 Solar Expert Posts: 95 ✭✭
    How old are the batteries?  Have they been tested to determine the new aHr?  Anything you can share, please do.
  • CDN_VT
    CDN_VT Solar Expert Posts: 492 ✭✭✭
    Wrong Coast ajbelcher
  • GreenPowerManiac
    GreenPowerManiac Solar Expert Posts: 453 ✭✭✭
    Got a set of 8 J connectors trying to sell.  They are 3' long each -/+.   Not used at all from solar panels. 
    Ebay auction# 331704428402 for better description.   Just make offer here please. New, never used

re
    Nature's Design & Green Energy on FaceBook : Stop by and "Like" us anytime.. Many up-to-date articles about Renewables every day.
    WWW.GreenAnything.Net    Ad free website.
    Lots of DIY Renewable Energy Projects on ETSY : Solar Panel builds, Wind Turbine builds, Rain Barrel build,etc.  
  • BB.
    Moving "For Sale" to the for sale thread:
    Please contact Ray directly.
    -Bill

Used Evergreen & Outback equipment for sale

I have a customer wishing to sell their solar equipment, all of which is functional, looking for reasonable offers for all or part of the following (serious offers, email me [email protected]) -
    45Evergreen EC-120-GL solar modules
    1Unirac mounting hardware set (rails & mounting clips, array 9 mods wide x 5 high)
    4Outback GVFX3648 inverters
    2Outback MX60 MPPT charge controllers
    2Outback PS2AC & DC distribution panels
    2Outback HUB-4 & HUB-10 system communication manager
    2Outback Mate system controller & display

• CDN_VT
    CDN_VT Solar Expert Posts: 492 ✭✭✭
    Got a set of 8 J connectors trying to sell.  They are 3' long each -/+.   Not used at all from solar panels. 
    Ebay auction# 331704428402 for better description.   Just make offer here please. New, never used

re

They look like MC4 connectors & is the wire used tinned #10AWG ?

VT
  • Vic
    Vic Solar Expert Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016 #87

Just noticed,

MidNite Solar has a few Classic 250 KS CCs (allow up to 120 V battery voltage, IIRC)  that are Refurbished and have full 5-year Warranty ...  HURRY:

http://kb1uas.com/mnsforum/index.php?topic=3165.0

Good Luck,   Vic

Off Grid - Two systems -- 4 SW+ 5548 Inverters, Surrette 4KS25 1280 AH X2@48V, 11.1 KW STC PV, 4X MidNite Classic 150 w/ WBjrs, Beta KID on S-530s, MX-60s, MN Bkrs/Boxes.  25 KVA Polyphase Kubota diesel,  Honda Eu6500isa,  Eu3000is-es, Eu2000,  Eu1000 gensets.  Thanks Wind-Sun for this great Forum.
  • chevenstein
    In case anyone happens to be interested in a turnkey off grid year round residence in upstate New York, I happen to have one for sale!  My primary residence for the past seven years and the home of the off grid system in my signature is too small for my growing family and growing thirst for electricity so we have purchased an on-grid home (farm, actually) and are preparing to sell the off grid house.  It is located in Grafton, New York and is unique for the following reasons (compared to other off grid properties which might be for sale):

- It's 20 minutes from Troy, a larger town with stores, universities, etc, (40 mins from the NY state capital, Albany, with its airport) and yet at the end of a two mile town maintained dirt road that becomes a logging road running into thousands of acres of state forest and private logging property which closely resembles the Adirondacks
    - It's perfectly legal to live in year round: interior wiring was inspected per local law, permits were secured for its construction, drilled well and septic system are county approved, and it even has a mailing/911 address with a mailbox about 1000 feet from the house
    - It's super private.  You cannot see any other man made structures/people from the house and surrounds and if you walk the right direction you will be surrounded by forest for a few miles.  Walk the other way and you're at a neighbor's house in about 1000 feet.
    - It has propane central heat, concrete counter tops, ceramic tile and laminate wood floors
    - It gets good 4G cellular Internet.  I have worked remotely from this house since 2012 in the utility software industry and rarely had connectivity issues.
    - There is a 24'x32' pole barn on the property wired for power and lighting and connected to the house/offgrid setup by an overhead wire
    - The offgrid setup is in its own 10'x10' outbuilding and consists of a Magnum 48V 4.4kW inverter, Xantrex charge controller, 16 T105 clone batteries (Sam's club, new 2.5 years ago), and 1600 watts of Kyocera panels mounted on two top of pole ground mount arrays in front of the house. I'll throw in my trusty old Onan 6.5kW genset, complete with oil leak. This system supplies all the power we need from late March through early October, the generator is needed up to a few times per week during the winter.

The house is 1344 square feet, two stories, one full and one half bath, three bedrooms, and has a totally awesome screened in porch.  The house and barn sit on two parcels totaling 3.11 acres.  School and county taxes run about $3K annually.  The property will be available toward the end of October and I am asking $95,000.

Mods, if this is too over the top please let me know.  Anyone interested, please PM me and we'll discuss further.

(Yes, the oddly mounted panels behind the truck have been put up on a proper racking system since this photo was taken - this was ~6 years ago before I put the second pole in)

• Photowhit
    Photowhit Solar Expert Posts: 6,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks good!

Hope you find the right person for such a neat place!
    Home system 4000 watt (Evergreen) array standing, with 2 Midnite Classic Lites,  Midnite E-panel, Magnum MS4024, Prosine 1800(now backup) and Exeltech 1100(former backup...lol), 660 ah 24v Forklift battery(now 10 years old). Off grid for 20 years (if I include 8 months on a bicycle).
    - Assorted other systems, pieces and to many panels in the closet to not do more projects.
  • Dave Angelini
    Dave Angelini Solar Expert Posts: 6,722 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the problems with selling offgrid homes is always helping the buyer get a loan as they can be just about impossible.
    What is it like these days in the great state?
    "we go where power lines don't" Sierra Nevada mountain area
       htps://offgridsolar1.com/
    E-mail [email protected]

• chevenstein
    Around here it's not a problem if you characterize the home as a camp, as there are many camps without grid power up here and they are common to purchase/own (lots of hunters, outdoors people from the city, skiers, etc).  The local credit unions who finance camps up in the 'dacks would be the place to start. 

Also, I am not asking a ton of money, so coming up with cash for an offer in the range of my ask should not be terribly difficult for someone with a decent expense to income ratio.  That's how I bought the land and built the house in the first place.