For Sale Thread

niel
niel Solar Expert Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭
info on how to use this thread.
to those that wish to post their personal items for sale here, they may do so. let's try to keep it more in the renewable area, but at this point i have no objection to selling your kitchen table. if it gets too much like the flea market down the road we may reconsider what items can be placed into the thread.

no commercial sales will be allowed without prior approval and note that we reserve the right to take away anybody's privileges to post personal ads in this thread. those wishing any posts resembling commercial, for approval you need to contact one of the mods via report thread as this insures all mods are notified of the request and specify "requesting for sale posting permission" or something similar so it is differentiated from an actual complaint. we may also delete any posts as they get old (2 months) as they would waste data space, but we will try to extend the courtesy to the poster to keep track of their own post and should an item get sold or changed in some way to invalidate the post that the original poster should notify a moderator so that changes can be made. as a courtesy to others, if an item sells or is taken off the market it should be so noted by the seller of the item to the moderators. also we moderators will not intervene for contacts to find out if somebody is or is not still selling something. notification of it being sold or to be taken off the market will need to be done by the seller to a moderator so use report post to moderators by the poster and specify what post to delete. if one does not see the post any longer, one can consider it off the market. if one asks us for some special consideration in keeping a post active longer it doesn't hurt to ask any one of us and we will modify the post to indicate the approval for the extension is given and until when. we aren't nazis, but we must maintain some semblance of order and intent on the posts and you may find we are willing to bend some at times.

for the poster, please give details of the item(s) being sold and one can post a price in the post, but any negotiations and arrangements shall be via private messaging or other private means. please do not give phone numbers, addresses, and other personal info in the post. doing so isn't against the rules, but it is not a wise thing to do.

only one post per item or group of items shall be allowed. this will facilitate it all to be in one spot without having to jump around to see if the price dropped or whatever. updating a post may require the help of a moderator and can even be the elimination of the original post to allow a better and more complete post to replace it. in cases of more than 1 post for an item the posts will need to have a moderator's approval written into the post.

of note to all moderators-
all special (commercial) permissions granted or revoked shall be noted between us privately to avoid arguments of why one can or can't post and such arguments may not be looked upon well by us as some have tried such arguments in the past for other reasons.

as indicated earlier, we are implementing a 2 month trial time limit. this would start by the initial time stamp on the post or when indicated by a moderator as the start date. we ask that by the end of that time period that the original poster notify us if the post is to be renewed or deleted. we reserve the right to delete the post.

Comments

• icarus
    icarus Solar Expert Posts: 5,436 ✭✭✭✭
    Re: For Sale Thread

OK,, how's this for an idea. Any ody want my Lister SL2 5 kw diesel genset? Price is ,, free I f you fcover my costs to haul it to a shipping terminal, and you pay shipping. Probably weighs 1000#, and I can only haul it certain times of the year.

Tony
  • niel

let's not add another post in the future for updates to a post. if you want to change it we can delete the original and you can make it as you wanted to in the first place or we can inject the info you want to the original post. any future items shall need the approval of a moderator stated on all of the posts after the primary post for the same item. we don't want scattered updates to a post's listing to appear or bring extra attention to a post due to bumping or any other sales methods. at the very least it would clutter the for sale thread with unnecessary posts
  • DSinOR
    DSinOR Registered Users Posts: 18

OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

How does one edit a post? This thing is sold. It would be nice to be able to edit the ad to indicate as much.

[at this point, folks will have to ask a moderator and/or post here that the item is sold and mark the original post or delete the original post. Editing has been restricted after a couple of days due to issues with spammers and such. -Bill B. moderator]
  • solar_dave
    solar_dave Solar Expert Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭✭

I am not affiliated in any way:

http://www.northstateauctions.com/auction/62/

You might get a bargain in Northern California
  • niel

i think if more discussion is wanted that a new thread should be created and we would allow a link to it here.
  • pechan
    pechan Solar Expert Posts: 92 ✭✭
    Re: I have some extra Air 40s In 24VDC
    pechan wrote: »
    I have 10 extra Air 40s that I would let go for 650.00 600.00 Each Shipped

Then are all brand new in box unopened.

They are the 24 VDC model.

Original buyer backed out after paying deposit so I am passing on the savings.

Tag says:
    AIR 40 24V, 1 AR40-10-24, 40 kWh/mo @13.4 M
    17-DEC-2012

Thanks!

Now selling these for 499.00 each!
  • westbranch
    westbranch Solar Expert Posts: 5,183 ✭✭✭✭

Location? someone will need to know...

KID #51B  4s 140W to 24V 900Ah C&D AGM
    CL#29032 FW 2126/ 2073/ 2133 175A E-Panel WBjr, 3 x 4s 140W to 24V 900Ah C&D AGM 
    Cotek ST1500W 24V Inverter,OmniCharge 3024,
    2 x Cisco WRT54GL i/c DD-WRT Rtr & Bridge,
    Eu3/2/1000i Gens, 1680W & E-Panel/WBjr to come, CL #647 asleep
    West Chilcotin, BC, Canada
  • pechan
    pechan Solar Expert Posts: 92 ✭✭

thanks for the heads up!
  • gww1
    gww1 Solar Expert Posts: 963 ✭✭

I am not saying it is good or bad, just letting you guys in canada know it is there.

http://www.outbackpower.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7190&p=40720#p40720

If I shouldn't be posting things like this, would someone please let me know.

Thank you
    gww
  • CDN_VT
    CDN_VT Solar Expert Posts: 492 ✭✭✭

My take gww1
    Paypal it & check the persons account standings.
    I have purchased from this thread / place , It was great, No Problems , I needed to learn "Gift it" .

Duh VT
  • alyaz
    alyaz Solar Expert Posts: 114 ✭✭✭

Like new Magnum ME-RC50 remote, original box and manual. $100 shipped in Canada and USA ( lower 48 ).
    http://www.magnumenergy.com/products/Pics/picME-RC.htm
    3.3 kW solar.  3 Midnite Solar controllers; 5 lightening suppressors.  Magnum’s inverter; auto gen start, BMK.  Davidson 2 v FLA’s - 24v bank.  Perkins diesel gen.
  • wrdaigle
    wrdaigle Solar Expert Posts: 65 ✭✭✭✭
    Re: C&D flooded cells available - DOM 2/10

I have a 100' tilt-up tower from Bergey ($800). It is designed to be used with a Bergey XL.1 1000 watt turbine, but could also be used with other small turbines. Tower includes all parts expect the ground anchors (which are still in the ground!). This tower was erected for about 6 years and doesn't really show any significant signs of wear. The tower retails for about $3000.

I also have a Bergey XL.1 ($200). I only have the turbine -- no controller. The was also in place for 6 years and has near new blades.

Also available is a diversion load air heater($100) that was used with the turbine. If you're interested, let me know and I will get you the specs.

Bill
  • rgk1
    rgk1 Solar Expert Posts: 134 ✭✭✭
    Re: xantrex 600 for sale.

Made the switch to 24 volt and guess its time to sell the 12 volt stuff. For sale:
    Suresine 12v inverter, Iota 12 volt charger with built in IQ4, and Morningstar MPPT 15 amp charge controller. Would like 150.00 each for the charge controller and the inverter, 100 for the Iota charger. PM me if interested.
    4-Risen 320 watt in series/parallel, 8-215ah 6 volt GC2 batteries in series, Exeltech 1100 watt/48 volt inverter, Tristar 45 MPPT controller.
  • Jcrabtree
    Jcrabtree Registered Users Posts: 24 ✭✭✭

Yamaha Generator - 3000ISEB - $1600 (Greenbrier TN) - Like new - has a couple of scratches - Attachment not found.
  • verdigo
    verdigo Solar Expert Posts: 428 ✭✭
    Jcrabtree wrote: »
    Yamaha Generator - 3000ISEB - $1600 (Greenbrier TN) - Like new - has a couple of scratches - Attachment not found.

This is an inverter generator? Can you PM me your phone number? I am in Clarksville.
  • vpjp
    vpjp Registered Users Posts: 1
    Hybrid inverter charger for sale

Hello,

We are a company in Florida and we are currently transitioning to another facility. There are a few items that we bought that will no longer be needed.
    If you are interested we have the xantrex XW4548 part # XW4548-120-240-60 for sale.
    please send me an email to vpjpsales@gmail. com to inquire further.

Thanks
  • Tooltime
    Tooltime Solar Expert Posts: 45 ✭✭

you dont by chance still have these forsale do you?
  • ARTsolar
    ARTsolar Registered Users Posts: 14 ✭✭

For sale is my portable power unit. I built this in the spring of 2013 for home shows and to power my office.
    It contains the following components:

1- REC 240w module
    1- Morningstar Sure Sine 300-115 inverter
    1- Morningstar SunSaver MPPT 15A charge controller
    1- Ironridge roof mount
    2- Midnite Solar 15A DC breakers
    1- 100A T-rated fuse and holder
    1- 15A GFCI receptacle in outdoor rated box with bubble cover
    4- Heavy duty pneumatic swivel castor wheels
    Box is constructed of 3/4" plywood and 2x4's

*it does need a new battery
    I have more pictures available and would be happy to send them if you email me [email protected]
    The price is $1,800/ o.b.o. I am located at 14804 and would be willing to deliver within a reasonable range.Thanks
    Attachment not found.
  • LBergman
    LBergman Solar Expert Posts: 42
    Xantrex Sine Wave 1000 Watt 12v Inverter For Sale

Hi all,

Have a Xantrex pure sine wave 1000 watt inverter for sale. Has built-in GFI outlet and 15amp circuit breaker, and comes with the connection boots and owner's manual. I used it for about four years trouble-free before I replaced it with a Morningstar SureSine, which better matched my small system. Was hanging onto this in case I needed as a backup, but the SureSine is proving reliable enough that I don't think I'll ever use this Xantrex inverter again. Would be good to see it go to someone who can use it.

$200 plus shipping. PM me here if you're interested or want more info. Thanks.
  • andersondiaz
    andersondiaz Registered Users Posts: 22 ✭✭
    Re: Xantrex Sine Wave 1000 Watt 12v Inverter For Sale
    LBergman wrote: »
    Hi all,

Have a Xantrex pure sine wave 1000 watt inverter for sale. Has built-in GFI outlet and 15amp circuit breaker, and comes with the connection boots and owner's manual. I used it for about four years trouble-free before I replaced it with a Morningstar SureSine, which better matched my small system. Was hanging onto this in case I needed as a backup, but the SureSine is proving reliable enough that I don't think I'll ever use this Xantrex inverter again. Would be good to see it go to someone who can use it.

still have it? ........................
  • LBergman

I still have it, by there are two others ahead of you who've expressed interest. I can send you a PM if both those don't pan out.
    still have it? ........................
  • LBergman
    LBergman wrote: »
    Hi all,

Has now been sold, thanks!
  • tahoetun
    tahoetun Registered Users Posts: 1
    Complete Micro Hydro System for sale

Complete Micro-hydro system for sale. Just add a creek and 24V battery bank. This highly efficient and functional system was removed from service and is ready to be installed by you. Depending on your available pressure head and flow, you can generate up to 1000 Watts continuously 24/7/365. That is WAY more than what most efficient households require. Our efficient 3bed/2bath house used about half that and thus we kept the unit running at only half capacity. The Magnum inverter supplies the house with 120V AC of pure sine wave power (everything will operate off it!) We couldn't have been happier with this system. Very low maintenance, no back-up generator or utility grid necessary and requires a much smaller battery bank than solar.
    All components are top of the line and in great shape. The system was designed by myself, a renewable energy professional at Simple Power here in Truckee, CA. Please feel free to call with questions. I am happy to ship within the USA if you cover freight. Will deliver for free to the Reno/Tahoe area. Will set the system up for you too, if you cover my time.

Why am I selling it? Well, that's a looong story--contact me and I will tell you.

Includes:
    Energy Systems and Design, 2 nozzle stream engine http://www.microhydropower.com/our-products/stream-engine/
    Magnum MS4024 inverter/charger http://www.magnumenergy.com/Products/MSseries.htm
    Magnum remote control http://www.magnumenergy.com/Products/ME-RC.htm
    Xantrex C-40 load controller http://www.schneider-electric.com/products/ww/en/7000-solar-off-grid-and-back-up/7020-charge-controllers/62011-c-series-pwm/
    Trimetric 2020 Battery meter with shunt
    2 hydro-amp meters
    700 watt radiant heater (dump load)
    Xantrex Disconnect center
    Battery/inverter cables
    Manuals
    Free tech support from myself until you get it up and running
    Paid over $7000
    Attachment not found.Attachment not found.Attachment not found.
  • CDN_VT
    CDN_VT Solar Expert Posts: 492 ✭✭✭
    Re: Complete Micro Hydro System for sale

Like to hear the story ?? since I've seen these items for sale on other forums .

VT
  • solar_dave
    solar_dave Solar Expert Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭✭

4 lug electric meter for 240 split phase, $10 plus shipping and handling from 85308.

Looks like this one:
    sp-sa-j5s-fm2s240v-cyc.jpg&maxx=300&maxy=0
  • ajbelcher
    ajbelcher Solar Expert Posts: 27 ✭✭

Deka Unigy II 07/2010 3 AVR 2/95-33 1520ah 48v strings available chicago area
    Comes with all busbar - covers hardware $7500
    will divide for 12 or 24 volt strings - can arrange shipping through our freight brokers
    pm me or email [email protected]

Attachment not found.Attachment not found.Attachment not found.
  • BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,422 admin

Just a quick note: AJBelcher has listed many battery banks for sale here before over the years--I have just deleted the older posts that are no longer available for sale (by his request).

-Bill "Moderator" B.
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • jcheil
    jcheil Solar Expert Posts: 722 ✭✭✭

the inverter is SOLD as of 6/5/2014 but the Iota is still available. [updated 6/6/2-14 by -Bil B. for Jay]

I have a brand new Cotek Sk3000-124 24v 3000w True Sine Wave inverter for sale.

If you have read my recent posts, my original 14 month old SK3000 died (2 year warranty) and I didn't want to wait for them to replace it and was wanting to go to a 48v system anyways so I just upgraded to a VFX3648 at that time.

So, I just received the replacement unit back from Cotek. It's brand new in a retail box. Sells everywhere for about $1,050. Our host carries the Samlex version (everyone pretty much agrees they are exactly the same unit with a different name) http://www.solar-electric.com/sa3wa24vosiw.html.

Your price: $900 including shipping anywhere in the lower 48. If you are outside the lower 48, I will contribute $40 towards the shipping.

Also have an Iota DLS-27-15 (No IQ4) 15amp, 24v charger, less than a year old, works perfectly, sells for about $150 everywhere.
    Your price: $100 including shipping anywhere in the lower 48. If you are outside the lower 48, I will contribute $15 towards the shipping.

I am going to leave them listed here for about a week and then put them up on ebay. So you all have the first shot at them.

Jay
    Off-Grid in Central Florida since 2005, Full-Time since June 2014 | 12 X Sovello 205w panels, 9 X ToPoint 220w panels, 36x ToPoint 225w panels (12,525 watts total) | Custom built single-axis ground mounts | Complete FP2 Outback System: 3 x FM80, 2 x VFX3648, X240 Transformer, FLEXnet-DC, Mate-3, Hub-10, FW500 AC/DC | 24 x Trojan L16RE-B Batteries 1110ah @ 48v | Honda EU7000is Generator and a pile of "other" Generators | Home-Made PVC solar hot water collector | Custom data logging software http://www.somewhatcrookedcamp.com/monitormate.html
  • BB.
    Re: Measuring 4 Panels output - Is this right?

Can you install the battery bank under ground/berm earth area? In many areas, just a couple of feet under ground can dramatically reduce/stabilize temperatures.

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • BB.
    Re: Measuring 4 Panels output - Is this right?

Yea--Off grid/battery backed power is not cheap. If you can go with Grid Tied solar (and you have good Net Metering plans available) is almost always a better investment (as well as new/higher SEER rated HVAC system).

-Bill