Is upcoming 5G a viable threat?

softdown
softdown Solar Expert Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭✭
Opinions are all over the place of course. Yet I can not recall something that was so vehemently warned about. I don't think wakingtimes is the most credible source of them all. That doesn't mean that the article is to be dismissed. . 

https://www.wakingtimes.com/2019/06/14/5g-danger-13-reasons-new-millimeter-wave-tech-will-be-a-catastrophe-for-humanity/?fbclid=IwAR3I4GVEAr8AiFBBhNmD2_Dcq4VTSkc7gRggYaFyxF7ImF0JdUTsioiiusU
First Bank:16 180 watt Grape Solar with  FM80 controller and 3648 Inverter....Fullriver 8D AGM solar batteries. Second Bank/MacGyver Special: 10 165(?) watt BP Solar with Renogy MPPT 40A controller/ and Xantrex C-35 PWM controller/ and Morningstar PWM controller...Cotek 24V PSW inverter....forklift and diesel locomotive batteries

Comments

• mcgivor
    mcgivor Solar Expert Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    The 5G war is something both parties the west and east are perusing, whoever gets there first is the winner, the US takes aim at Huawei, demonizing them because they are ahead in the race, there may be privacy breaches, who knows, but when it comes down to who has control of information itself, the U.S. doesn't want to be left behind, after all its their job to to police the world. Yes/No
    1500W, 6× Schutten 250W Poly panels , Schneider MPPT 60 150 CC, Schneider SW 2524 inverter, 400Ah LFP 24V nominal battery with Battery Bodyguard BMS 
    Second system 1890W  3 × 300W No name brand poly, 3×330 Sunsolar Poly panels, Morningstar TS 60 PWM controller, no name 2000W inverter 400Ah LFP 24V nominal battery with Daly BMS, used for water pumping and day time air conditioning.  
    5Kw Yanmar clone single cylinder air cooled diesel generator for rare emergency charging and welding.
  • softdown
    mcgivor said:
    The 5G war is something both parties the west and east are perusing, whoever gets there first is the winner, the US takes aim at Huawei, demonizing them because they are ahead in the race, there may be privacy breaches, who knows, but when it comes down to who has control of information itself, the U.S. doesn't want to be left behind, after all its their job to to police the world. Yes/No
    Global domination is another subject for the most part. Yes- we are the world policeman for better and for worse.

I'm wondering how 5G will impact our health. Many areas have decided against it - such as San Fran which is full of techies who may understand 5G.
    First Bank:16 180 watt Grape Solar with  FM80 controller and 3648 Inverter....Fullriver 8D AGM solar batteries. Second Bank/MacGyver Special: 10 165(?) watt BP Solar with Renogy MPPT 40A controller/ and Xantrex C-35 PWM controller/ and Morningstar PWM controller...Cotek 24V PSW inverter....forklift and diesel locomotive batteries
  • Dave Angelini
    Dave Angelini Solar Expert Posts: 6,728 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with you on health. One should minimize the amount of RF they are exposed to. Especially in the place you sleep.

Most of the folks in the east would be speaking Japanese if it was not for the US. Alot of young people do not even know that.
    "we go where power lines don't" Sierra Nevada mountain area
       htps://offgridsolar1.com/
    E-mail offgridsolar@sti.net

• BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,431 admin
    Very few people of any stripe understand the math and details of rf propagation.

Let alone how it may or may not affect organics.

Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • softdown
    I agree with you on health. One should minimize the amount of RF they are exposed to. Especially in the place you sleep.

Most of the folks in the east would be speaking Japanese if it was not for the US. Alot of young people do not even know that.
    It would be pretty easy to cover the bedrooms with rf shielding in the attic. Hopefully the walls do not also require it. 
  • bill von novak
    bill von novak Solar Expert Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    softdown said:
    I'm wondering how 5G will impact our health. Many areas have decided against it - such as San Fran which is full of techies who may understand 5G.
    Well, it's also full of people who think vaccines cause autism.

Most 5G traffic will be sub-6 GHz, which are all the same frequencies we use now (800MHz, 1900MHz, 2.4GHz.) So if you're not concerned about your home's microwave, 802.11 router, current cellphone etc then no new concerns.

Outdoors some places will have 28 and 40GHz line of sight links; this is how you get very high transfer rates.  Those frequencies do not penetrate walls.  And if you are outside, the ~200 watts per square meter of cancer causing radiation, and ~1000 watts per square meter of EM radiation heating you to dangerous temperatures is far, far higher risk than any RF heating that might be caused by 28GHz EM.  But few people avoid going outside for that reason.

• Dave Angelini
    May or may not is not something I am waiting to find out.

Reduce your exposure, turn off wifi at night. Do your really need bluetooth in the home? Just common sense things with cell phones.

Across hwy 101 in Mountain View some engineers at the Lazy L in the 70s working on S band microwave antennas. They found out they could heat their lunch. 

I remember the assembly folks washing their hands in wave solder solvents that later proved to be very hazardous to humans and billions are still being spent in the South Bay area to clean the groundwater.

The same with Roundup or Glyphosate. Billions in law suites just starting recently.

It is probable the food chain is even more dangerous than 5G :'(

• Tecnodave
    Tecnodave Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭✭✭
    What is not talked about is marine radars which often have 50 kW peak power pulses at 3-10 ghz. This is far in excess of cell phone, wireless, wi-fi standards , etc. and is not regulated effectively. 100 foot fishing boats coming to harbor with full radars on at full power with no awareness of the situation. Aircraft radars as on commercial airliners are always switch off as soon as they are not needed on landing as regulations are in place there, only in landing in full pea soup fog with no visibility are they left on until wheels touch down, they are switched off to protect ground crews from the extreme RFI generated by those radars. I bailed from the communications industry due to extreme EMI/RFI in my work environment, I did not realize how much it affected me until I went to Alaska for a break from HELL-A, I felt really relaxed after a few days out of the RFI environment, didn't really connect the dots until I returned to LA and resumed my duties servicing mountain top radio repeaters. I worked in close proximity to several hundreds of 150 and 450 MHz 100-250 watt transmitters as well as 5 TV stations at 50-250 kW. ERP. and dozens of FM broadcast stations at 2-50 kW.ERP.  Maybe several thousand transmitters, within 2 weeks I resigned from a very high paying job. The intense EMI/RFI environment sapped my energy so bad that I crashed from exhaustion for a few hours to recover. I never reentered the communications workforce, retraining into a less stressful environment. Absolutely no one was warning about that environment back then............The Russians knew.....they lifetime log EMI/RFI workers health way back to the late '40-50's , a fact that I wished that I knew back then.
    2 Classic 150, 2 Kid, 5 arrays 7.5 kw total  2ea.  2S6P Sharp NE-170/NE-165, 1ea. 12P Sanyo HIT 200,  2ea. 4/6P Sanyo HIT 200, MagnaSine MS4024AE, Exeltech XP-1100,  2 Banks L-16 battery, Rolls-Surette S-530 and Interstate Traction, Shunts with whizbangJr and Bogart Tri-Metric, iCharger i208B  dc-dc buck/boost converter with BMS for small form lithium 8S 16650 or LiFePO4,
  • mike95490
    mike95490 Solar Expert Posts: 9,583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5G is a wide, varied mix of many bands as Bill stated
    Most 5G traffic will be sub-6 GHz, which are all the same frequencies we use now (800MHz, 1900MHz, 2.4GHz.) So if you're not concerned about your home's microwave, 802.11 router, current cellphone etc then no new concerns.

Many areas will retain 4G because there is not enough user density to justify upgrading to 5G +6GHz bands, which only have short ranges (less than 1,000 feet and little building wall penetration)  5G nodes may be installed at truck stops, but not along the interstate.
    San Diego, Downtown Los Angeles, San Francisco are slated to get 5G in the next 2 years, some antennas are being installed in Venice & Santa Monica now, but wont be operational for public use for months.

Powerfab top of pole PV mount | Listeroid 6/1 w/st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | Iota 48V/15A charger | Morningstar 60A MPPT | 48V, 800A NiFe Battery (in series)| 15, Evergreen 205w "12V" PV array on pole | Midnight ePanel | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph ) on a timer for 3 hr noontime run - Runs off PV ||
    || Midnight Classic 200 | 10, Evergreen 200w in a 160VOC array ||
    || VEC1093 12V Charger | Maha C401 aa/aaa Charger | SureSine | Sunsaver MPPT 15A

solar: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar
    gen: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Lister ,

• softdown
    Interesting discussion. My prediction is that many will have adverse side affects. 
  • Tecnodave
    Softdown 

I absolutely agree with you on that, unfortunately that information will be buried in there somewhere under the Madison Avenue bullshit. I avoid excessive EMI/RFI environment, been there, had health problems, don't need to learn that lesson again.....
    2 Classic 150, 2 Kid, 5 arrays 7.5 kw total  2ea.  2S6P Sharp NE-170/NE-165, 1ea. 12P Sanyo HIT 200,  2ea. 4/6P Sanyo HIT 200, MagnaSine MS4024AE, Exeltech XP-1100,  2 Banks L-16 battery, Rolls-Surette S-530 and Interstate Traction, Shunts with whizbangJr and Bogart Tri-Metric, iCharger i208B  dc-dc buck/boost converter with BMS for small form lithium 8S 16650 or LiFePO4,
  • Estragon
    Estragon Registered Users Posts: 4,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like many things, it's the dose that makes the poison.  Even water can be toxic if you drink enough of it.
    Off-grid.  
    Main daytime system ~4kw panels into 2xMNClassic150 370ah 48v bank 2xOutback 3548 inverter 120v + 240v autotransformer
    Night system ~1kw panels into 1xMNClassic150 700ah 12v bank morningstar 300w inverter
  • softdown
    Estragon said:
    Like many things, it's the dose that makes the poison.  Even water can be toxic if you drink enough of it.
    That toxic water argument is hot garbage in my opinion. 

As for Round Up/glycophosphate - I think that is behind the somewhat sudden problem with the "gluten" in wheat that millions suddenly started having major problems with. They dried the oats in Cheerios with it for crying out loud. Many countries have banned it - seems that profits tend to trump here. 
  • softdown
  • Tecnodave
    edited June 2019 #16
    In America all grains are processed in the same grain elevators, American oats are cross contaminated with the gluten from the wheat and rye, if you want gluten free oats, get the European grains, they have the clue, Irish oats are great, I do have gluten sensitivity, wheat is the most genetically modified food that there is....thanks Monsanto, great job, destroy good food with GMO's so you can spray Roundup........we all lose! Maybe that's the plan, reduce earth's population by 90% so the uber wealthy has everything!  Yes I am a stinking environmentalist!

Has anybody heard any news about Monsanto Corn?  Stories abound about eating it for 3-4 generations, your blood line is sterile! No solid proof yet but there are articles abound about that subject, not in the mainstream news of course, gotta sell that Roundup,  it has just been banned in Santa Cruz County........
  • Dave Angelini
    Kind of doomed but the market is up and I am late for happy hour. Santa Cruz is even more doomed!

• Estragon
    The x-contamination (and related labelling)  thing is important to me.  As it happens, I have a really violent reaction if I eat peas (difficulty breathing, etc).   I learned early to avoid the little round green things in my food.  It turns out that little yellow things (chickpeas) are also peas, which I found out the hard way.  It also turns out that certain kinds of "beans" are also peas, which I also found out the hard way.  Not long ago, I bought some "spiced roast beef" sandwich meat, which I discovered included added protein (peas).  I know, sucks to be me, but is it too much to ask that if a thing is labelled "thing", it actually is?
    Off-grid.  
    Main daytime system ~4kw panels into 2xMNClassic150 370ah 48v bank 2xOutback 3548 inverter 120v + 240v autotransformer
    Night system ~1kw panels into 1xMNClassic150 700ah 12v bank morningstar 300w inverter
  • Dave Angelini
    Well peas are legumes, how are beans for you?  

• mcgivor
    Thirty five years ago I picked up a can of meatballs and read the ingredients list, it began, May contain mechanically deboned pork, and or mutton, and or chicken and or bèef and a list of chemicals too long to list, even the producer was unsure of what was in the can This was a turning point in my personal diet, I decided then to never consume anything so remotely removed from nature, this included fast food,. The commercial processed food industry is perverse, they will do whatever to make money, even at the expense of the health of the consumer, who may be totally ignorant of what they assume is safe food.

The chemical additives may, or may not be related to the health of those consuming such products, however the increased  alergic reactionns may be related to the chemicals consumed over time, so best steer clear. Basically anything processed is not good, no I'm not a health food freak, but the further from nature that something is that is ingested, potentially has adverse affects on one's health, in the long term. Allergies to basic ingredients are on the rise, is this the long term effect of chemical pollution? Who knows, it's best to keep as close to nature as possible, perhaps an increasingly difficult thing to do, for those whom are divorced from reality.(nature )

Anything under the umbrella of genitically modified has to be negative with respect to health, wether one believes in God or evolution it's fundementally wrong to mess with the building blocks of nature, especially in the interest of making money..

Rant over
    1500W, 6× Schutten 250W Poly panels , Schneider MPPT 60 150 CC, Schneider SW 2524 inverter, 400Ah LFP 24V nominal battery with Battery Bodyguard BMS 
    Second system 1890W  3 × 300W No name brand poly, 3×330 Sunsolar Poly panels, Morningstar TS 60 PWM controller, no name 2000W inverter 400Ah LFP 24V nominal battery with Daly BMS, used for water pumping and day time air conditioning.  
    5Kw Yanmar clone single cylinder air cooled diesel generator for rare emergency charging and welding.
  • Estragon
    Actual beans (black beans, kidney beans, green beans, etc) are fine.  Garbonzo beans though, are apparently chickpeas by another name.  I found that out some years ago at a business lunch with suppliers at a nice mexican place.  Spent the rest of the day bedridden trying to keep breathing.  
    Off-grid.  
  • Dave Angelini
    Wow no garbonzos would be tough but at least you can have black beans. Always good to be breathing.

Probably be best to eat a meal at a health food store. At least they get the organic and are much better about listing all ingredients. We have a good heath food store here that along with all the great fruits and veggies, they have proper english bacon. Ever have that?

• softdown
    mcgivor said:
    Thirty five years ago I picked up a can of meatballs and read the ingredients list, it began, May contain mechanically deboned pork, and or mutton, and or chicken and or bèef and a list of chemicals too long to list, even the producer was unsure of what was in the can This was a turning point in my personal diet, I decided then to never consume anything so remotely removed from nature, this included fast food,. The commercial processed food industry is perverse, they will do whatever to make money, even at the expense of the health of the consumer, who may be totally ignorant of what they assume is safe food.

The chemical additives may, or may not be related to the health of those consuming such products, however the increased  alergic reactionns may be related to the chemicals consumed over time, so best steer clear. Basically anything processed is not good, no I'm not a health food freak, but the further from nature that something is that is ingested, potentially has adverse affects on one's health, in the long term. Allergies to basic ingredients are on the rise, is this the long term effect of chemical pollution? Who knows, it's best to keep as close to nature as possible, perhaps an increasingly difficult thing to do, for those whom are divorced from reality.(nature )

Anything under the umbrella of genitically modified has to be negative with respect to health, wether one believes in God or evolution it's fundementally wrong to mess with the building blocks of nature, especially in the interest of making money..

Rant over
    Interesting in that I was just considering the "toxicity" of the American food chain yesterday. It seems, to me, that the larger the company the harder they have "worked" at "bastardizing" the end product. I really wish I was wrong - perhaps I am? I am, of course,  all ears. 

I have a couple Facebook buddies who are obsessed with modern vaccine practices. One of them is a health professional and understands what he is talking about. Mercury(!), formaldehyde and "human stuff" are suspect. Everybody knows that mercury is toxic as hell. A lot of people and animals have died very shortly after receiving too many vaccines. 

I will get buttonholed for questioning the vaccine industry of course. What is not the subject of dispute is that allergic reactions have simply exploded. There are other reasons of course - like kids are not receiving "natural vaccinations" via normal childhoods playing the in the creeks and dirt and farmyards. The Amish have almost no allergies by comparison. The Japanese also do very well and steer clear of massive modern vaccination programs. 

Processed food? Pretty broad blanket there. Artificial products are generally to be avoided in favor of natural products. 

Just bought ten 26 oz. containers of NuttZo Organic at Costco - $6 off per container this month as I recall. Made of cashews, almonds, brazil nuts, flax seeds, chia seeds, hazel nuts, pumpkin seeds and Celtic sea salt. That sounds quite good - seeds and nuts are packed with nutrients as a rule. 

FWIW - I think the gluten scare is bullshit. I suspect it is caused by the pesticides and herbicides that are also contributing to the "insect apocalypse".  But who needs seed pollination when we have GMO/Monsanto?
  • Estragon
    I'm not sure what "proper english bacon" is.  Something like back bacon?  The admiral is Scottish, and I've been there many times.  A proper breakfast fry-up often includes peameal (!) bacon, which is nothing to do with peas (AFAIK), but is like back bacon with some sort of cornmeal crust.

My allergy is definitely not acquired.  It apparently became obvious as soon as I started on semi-solid food (pureed peas and carrots in jars being a go-to baby food at the time).  The symptoms are essentially the same as a peanut allergy (though oddly enough, I enjoy peanuts with no such reaction).  Something to do with protein segments.

Although some of the seed patenting issues, and potential issues around germline modification are a concern to me, GMO in and of itself isn't.  Humans have genetically modified crops for millenia.  The techniques are somewhat different, but the results are similar.

There's no doubt in my mind that prepared foods are, in part, designed to appeal to appetites so as to maximize consumption.  It could be "all natural" sugar, salt, and fat, but that doesn't make it good for you.

It seems to me the vaccine thing boils down to tort law.  Prove the product has material amounts of mercury (or whatever harmful adulterant), and sue the maker.  Don't vaccinate your kids in the face of overwhelming evidence of safety and efficacy, you open yourself to getting sued for the resulting damages.
    Off-grid.  
  • mcgivor
    Estragon said:
    I'm not sure what "proper english bacon" is.  Something like back bacon?  The admiral is Scottish, and I've been there many times.  A proper breakfast fry-up often includes peameal (!) bacon, which is nothing to do with peas (AFAIK), but is like back bacon with some sort of cornmeal crust.

My allergy is definitely not acquired.  It apparently became obvious as soon as I started on semi-solid food (pureed peas and carrots in jars being a go-to baby food at the time).  The symptoms are essentially the same as a peanut allergy (though oddly enough, I enjoy peanuts with no such reaction).  Something to do with protein segments.

Although some of the seed patenting issues, and potential issues around germline modification are a concern to me, GMO in and of itself isn't.  Humans have genetically modified crops for millenia.  The techniques are somewhat different, but the results are similar.

There's no doubt in my mind that prepared foods are, in part, designed to appeal to appetites so as to maximize consumption.  It could be "all natural" sugar, salt, and fat, but that doesn't make it good for you.

It seems to me the vaccine thing boils down to tort law.  Prove the product has material amounts of mercury (or whatever harmful adulterant), and sue the maker.  Don't vaccinate your kids in the face of overwhelming evidence of safety and efficacy, you open yourself to getting sued for the resulting damages.

Genitically modified by cross pollination has been practiced for millenia, but there is a big difference when an animal gene is spliced onto a vegetable, that is a more modern concept. The practice is wrong, it turns agriculture into agribusiness, seeds which produce a product but cannot themselves reproduce from the seeds they bare. One signs into a contract with a seed producer like Monsanto, either willing or by strong arm tactics by the company using financial backing to break the unwilling into submission. Such practices are not only subversive, they are immoral, which is why many countries are wary about  them, with good reason, never sell your soul to the devil.

Because these seeds, along with the chemicals attendant thereto to ensure greater harvest, seem attractive at first, they actually dilute the gene pool, the chemicals in turn create health problems, which is good for the "Health Care Industry " which in concept itself, is both subversive and immoral as well.

Food production and health care should go hand in hand, sadly this is not the case in some locations , to escape the stranglehold of corporate power I've chosen to become as self sufficient as possible, it's not easy by any stretch of the imagination, the convenience of buying what is available in a supermarket seems so much easier, but is it worth it? My cattle and goats eat the unwanted weeds, which produce natural fertilizer to provide food, some of which subserdizes their diet during the dry season, it's a closed cycle, not perfect but getting there.

• Dave Angelini
    Lucky for all of us there are many who do what you are doing mcgivor. :)

• Dave Angelini
    Proper British bacon is just pork loin that is dry cured. I think it is good because there is none of the nasty nitrates and other curing stuff. It is what gramps had in the kitchen. Costco has Italian prosciutto that is really up there with the bacon and has none of the bad stuff.

The Autism thing is what is weird with the vaccine issue. When I was younger and everyone got there shots it was around 1 in a 160 that got autism. Now it is 1 in 80 or so. It also is in upper income class to a greater extent. 

Glad to hear your allergy is not all in your head ;)  Also glad that we did not tariff crown royal :)

Softdown there are like 19 different things in the modern vaccine that kids get. Most of it needs to be reviewed to see if it really needs to be in there. Giving a shot of that to a baby needs to also be reviewed again. Most of it is very old data and yes some folks are getting rich off of it. Just like letting folks come into your country who are completely undocumented needs to be reviewed.

Flying over the straits of Hormuz needs to be reviewed.  Lots of reviewing to do and so little time. :#

• softdown
    edited June 2019 #28
    Proper British bacon is just pork loin that is dry cured. I think it is good because there is none of the nasty nitrates and other curing stuff. It is what gramps had in the kitchen. Costco has Italian prosciutto that is really up there with the bacon and has none of the bad stuff.

The Autism thing is what is weird with the vaccine issue. When I was younger and everyone got there shots it was around 1 in a 160 that got autism. Now it is 1 in 80 or so. It also is in upper income class to a greater extent. 

Glad to hear your allergy is not all in your head ;)  Also glad that we did not tariff crown royal :)

Softdown there are like 19 different things in the modern vaccine that kids get. Most of it needs to be reviewed to see if it really needs to be in there. Giving a shot of that to a baby needs to also be reviewed again. Most of it is very old data and yes some folks are getting rich off of it. Just like letting folks come into your country who are completely undocumented needs to be reviewed.

Flying over the straits of Hormuz needs to be reviewed.  Lots of reviewing to do and so little time. :#
    I highly suggest you give this stuff a try: https://www.proof66.com/whiskey/kirkland-6yr-canadian-whisky.html

Very good chance it is made by Crown Royal.

• Dave Angelini
    Thank-you softdown!   Going on our monthly trip next week to the big city. 

• westbranch
    westbranch Solar Expert Posts: 5,183 ✭✭✭✭
    Talking about vaccinations and such... First has anybody thought through the long term implications to our human genome of "saving" a child/baby/or adult from a fatal disease/genetic issue , say LIFE.... well in my mind they have only extended that life, nor saved it...

So in point form as it is easier to write and keep things more concise.
    1. I just turned 70 and from my Scandinavian heritage was raised on lots of milk, nutter and cheeses, heavy rye breads, some fish but mostly red meat and pork and chicken and eggs.... My staple breakfast was cold cereal and milk.
    2 . 6 years ago I was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.
    3.  5 years ago I had a bypass surgery, no heart attack, for 2 arteries that were 95+% blocked.
    4. Cut back on Milk fats to 2% partly skimmed milk, scant amounts of butter, skinless chicken and 3 bacon strips once a month, 6 oz.of meat max, etc... 
    4a.THE cook also added into the food plan more beans and veggies daily and gravy disappeared
    5. late last year I came upon a Brain Researcher in Hawaii and he mentioned in a video that he has noted that people with  Dementia and Alzheimer had Lewey Bodies in their brains a mis-folded protein that resembled a milk protein (mis-folded again) that was thought to be caused during the BUTTER FAT skimming process.and that may be implicated in PARKINSON'S...
    6. I went cold turkey with the milk and within 24 hours I no longer was plagued with a ''foggy brain'' where one can not do complex problem solving or multi-tasking.
    7. Peanut butter and/or once a week helps with micro nutrients as well as a bowl of Miso soup ( fermented soy product).

I am not saying that Skimming butter fats off milk is the whole answer but that there are so called benign components in our diet (because of how our foods are processed now), that can, depending on your disease(s) and your specific genome, that can  now bring out a previously undetected sensitivity or alergy.

Hope this makes sense, with all the unseen things that are done to our foods that is not what it used to be it is amasing that we are still here...

KID #51B  4s 140W to 24V 900Ah C&D AGM
    CL#29032 FW 2126/ 2073/ 2133 175A E-Panel WBjr, 3 x 4s 140W to 24V 900Ah C&D AGM 
    Cotek ST1500W 24V Inverter,OmniCharge 3024,
    2 x Cisco WRT54GL i/c DD-WRT Rtr & Bridge,
    Eu3/2/1000i Gens, 1680W & E-Panel/WBjr to come, CL #647 asleep
    West Chilcotin, BC, Canada
  • Dave Angelini
    That's great Eric.It does make sense and may be helpful to some folks.

We are mediterranean heritage/diets here and have a history of lactose intolerance. We drink Almond milk from a dairy 5 miles away. Really like Miso also!

Softdown I owe you one and here is a link. The show Armstrong and Getty is just about the only sanity that comes out of this state.
    They are really funny libertarian bent conservatives. They have amazing guests. The cheery news this week was that Medicare at 1 trillion a year, probably has about 300 Billion of fraud. Yes billion and doomed..... What am I doing about it?  Big party here tonight. I'll send a map. :)

https://streamingradioguide.com/radio-show.php?showid=27