Solar inverter MUST brand from china

robocoprobocop Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi

Anybody knows about this company  or other chinese  inverters manufacturers. MUST offers only one year warranty.

But the price are fair I think

Plse let me know

Comments

• mcgivormcgivor Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭✭
    The brand is quite common in Asia and see them in stores here but haven't tried one, if the price is right try one out, you might be pleasantly surprised.
      1500W, 6× Schutten 250W Poly panels , Schneider 150 60 CC, Schneider SW 2524 inverter, 8×T105 GC 24V nominal 

• PhotowhitPhotowhit Solar Expert Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭
    Did  you check out your reply to the question you asked yesterday?

http://forum.solar-electric.com/discussion/351675/solar-inverter-must#latest
    Home system 4000 watt (Evergreen) array standing, with 2 Midnite Classic Lites,  Midnite E-panel, Prosine 1800 and Exeltech 1100, ForkLift battery. Off grid for @13 of last 14 years. 1000 watts being added to current CC, @2700 watts to be added with an additional CC.
  • GsolarGsolar Registered Users Posts: 3
    Hi Robocop - we are a solar company and know of MUST in china - have been there recently-service is not existent, you will pay for every thing - we had complete shipments 5 ubits at the time blow up in the first day of test.Toget this fixed it took MUST nearly 1 year - so be carefull
    there is also e web site "suppliersblacklist.com" this will give you some idea of Chinese factories.After working there for nearly 6 years - there are not many "real" factories.They are mostly giant assembly plants - and MUST is one of them
    I am running the PH3000 from MUST..........
  • robocoprobocop Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi Gi Solar you have been there for 6 yrs?