Great news for tesler owners

john p
john p Solar Expert Posts: 814 ✭✭✭
EV COMPONENTS a well know supplier of batteries and motors and controllers for electric vehicles have made a truely amazing product available,,

Oscillation Overthruster
Our Price: $999.95
Sale Price: $19.95
You Save $980.00!

Top Secret Lockheed Martin Skunkworks project released. New research technology with applications for the Tesla Roadster. With this upgrade kit we insert an oscillation overthruster between the DC/AC inverter and the three-phase AC motor in the Roadster.

After this amazing upgrade, your Tesla Roadster can do 188 mph with the same amount of energy required to power a toaster oven !!!

Pre-order now !!! Available April 1, 2010

This is the buy of the century,, not this one but mabe the next one:cool:

Comments

• niel
    niel Solar Expert Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭
    Re: Great news for tesler owners

wow, i'll have to order a bunch for my fleet of roadsters to go with those geezmos that i bought last april 1.:p
  • BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,431 admin

Is there anything sadder than engineering based humor... :roll:

-Bill :p
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • mike95490
    mike95490 Solar Expert Posts: 9,583 ✭✭✭✭✭

Will they work with the old style Flux Capacitors that I have installed, or do I need to re-do the whole 3rd stage inhibitor?
    Powerfab top of pole PV mount | Listeroid 6/1 w/st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | Iota 48V/15A charger | Morningstar 60A MPPT | 48V, 800A NiFe Battery (in series)| 15, Evergreen 205w "12V" PV array on pole | Midnight ePanel | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph ) on a timer for 3 hr noontime run - Runs off PV ||
    || Midnight Classic 200 | 10, Evergreen 200w in a 160VOC array ||
    || VEC1093 12V Charger | Maha C401 aa/aaa Charger | SureSine | Sunsaver MPPT 15A

solar: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar
    gen: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Lister ,

• niel
    niel Solar Expert Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭

maybe if you match up the right transinducer for it because it's an oscillating overthruster.

"Is there anything sadder than engineering based humor... :roll:"

yes, there is. it's the guys making this sad humor. :cry::p:p:p
  • westbranch
    westbranch Solar Expert Posts: 5,183 ✭✭✭✭

come on guys get modern .... "Beam me up Scotty"8)

you all know ground based transport is on the way out ;)

Cheers
    Eric:p:p

KID #51B  4s 140W to 24V 900Ah C&D AGM
    CL#29032 FW 2126/ 2073/ 2133 175A E-Panel WBjr, 3 x 4s 140W to 24V 900Ah C&D AGM 
    Cotek ST1500W 24V Inverter,OmniCharge 3024,
    2 x Cisco WRT54GL i/c DD-WRT Rtr & Bridge,
    Eu3/2/1000i Gens, 1680W & E-Panel/WBjr to come, CL #647 asleep
    West Chilcotin, BC, Canada
  • BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,431 admin

OK -- now that Star Trek tech has been brought up:

STAR TREK CARS: The Jupiter 8.

The one thing missing from our recent series on cars and Star Trek (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7) was any mention of cars that actually appeared in Star Trek. There's a pretty good reason for this: there weren't a whole lot of science fictional ground vehicles in the original Trek series or the movies. The original series was produced on an impossibly tight budget which did not allow for the construction of full-sized vehicles or the special effects necessary to, say, show us Vulcan freeways or the monorail system on Tarsus IV. That was the whole reason for the transporter--get the characters from scene to scene quickly, and inexpensively.

-Bill "heaven help me" B.
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • Kamala
    Kamala Solar Expert Posts: 452 ✭✭
    niel wrote: »
    w... last april 1.:p

Isn't that when the IgNobel awards come out? I have a couple of their journals, ordered through a comic book wholesaler :blush: in the 80s or 90s.) I might try to find them and post scans.... whatever!

B.B. Anytime one might ask, "Is there anything..." more/less, sadder/happier, "than......"

My answer is "Yes!" Depends on POV.

I accept that this thread will die soon, and rightly so. It doesn't further the goal of the forum. But sometime ya gotta have fun...

As a young boy scout, I remember a Senior Patrol Leader from my troop, whose job was to keep a dozen 13 yr old boys, safe, entertained and learning. Nice job.:confused: He had the "gift of gab." A flashlight didn't work and he would say something like...

"The quadrilateral bubble has lost an efficient linkage to the left internal razasmafrazz." Then, in the morning, he'd bring us out and show us how to sharpen a metal edge, in order to carve or chop. Or, maybe he showed us linear topology, with tension correction, i.e. KNOTS.

What a world!

K
  • john p
    john p Solar Expert Posts: 814 ✭✭✭

I only put it here for a little fun. it realy was a cut and paste from the EV COMPONENTS web site
    you cant have a forum that is all serious only.???

I ordered mine as you can see unfortunately I dont have the Tesla Roadster yet.

Thank you for your order. Your order number is 1613, placed 3/15/2010 at 9:06PM.

Bill To:

santa claus
    north pole

0410e
    xxxxx@yahoo.com

Ship To:

santa claus
    north pole

0410e

Payment Info:

We will contact you shortly.

Shipping Method:

Online Delivery / No Shipping

Order Details:

Code Item Qty Price Total
    OO Oscillation Overthruster
    1 $19.95 $19.95

Sub Total: $19.95
    Tax: $0.00
    Shipping: $0.00
    Grand Total: $19.95

Thank you for shopping at EVcomponents.com!
    Visit us again at http://www.evcomponents.com/