Conext Gateway and CSW Events

Options
Nitr0
Nitr0 Registered Users Posts: 3
I installed a CSW4024, Battery monitor and Conext gateway in February.  I was wondering if I have something configured wrong or if it will not show me in the event log that I failed over to battery and then back to grid.  I fail over to battery several times a week and I get notifications from a UPS that I have plugged into another circuit not on my critical loads panel.  The only events I have ever seen in the even section were when I was having battery charging issues (which have since been resolved).  So I know that the events section works.

Comments

• Nitr0
    Options
    Also, I'm at the latest firmware version on all devices.
    Conext Gateway - v1.12 build 450
    CSW4024 - v3.12.00 build 1
    BatteryMon - v1.01.00 build 100

• Dave Angelini
    Dave Angelini Solar Expert Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Should show history of events back as old as COMBOX in 2009 if you had a system that old. Did you check logs? I do not have a CSW in my system rather an XWP. You should see something also in the SCP faults and warnings for each device as well as system.

"we go where power lines don't" Sierra Nevada mountain area
       htps://offgridsolar1.com/
    E-mail offgridsolar@sti.net

• Nitr0
    Options
    I checked Logs and there are no logs besides Sev: Information.  They are all from source SCB.  I don't have an SCP because it was out of stock everywhere I tried to get one since December.  Is this possibly why I don't have the alerts?