Can't access store, was ok on weekend

Muskoka
Muskoka Solar Expert Posts: 103 ✭✭
Trying to sign in to my store account and I continue to get the message below. It was ok on the weekend.

There has been an error processing your request

Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.

Error log record number: 159981630572

Comments

• BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,431 admin
    I just tried with my account (I have used very little, and probably 1+ years ago since last access)... Worked fine for me.

I will forward your issue to Rick Forbes @ NAWS for him to look at your account. He should reply to your email for the forum.

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • mike95490
    mike95490 Solar Expert Posts: 9,583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I;ve started getting lots of popups from NoScript regarding timeouts and crosssite attacks:

NoScript detected a potential Cross-Site Scripting attack
    from [...] to https://forum.solar-electric.com.

Suspicious data:

Error: Timeout! DOS attack attempt?,(URL) https://forum.solar-electric.com/discussion/355513/what-to-do-with-the-space-under-a-ground-mount-system#latest

and for every new thread I read.

Powerfab top of pole PV mount | Listeroid 6/1 w/st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | Iota 48V/15A charger | Morningstar 60A MPPT | 48V, 800A NiFe Battery (in series)| 15, Evergreen 205w "12V" PV array on pole | Midnight ePanel | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph ) on a timer for 3 hr noontime run - Runs off PV ||
    || Midnight Classic 200 | 10, Evergreen 200w in a 160VOC array ||
    || VEC1093 12V Charger | Maha C401 aa/aaa Charger | SureSine | Sunsaver MPPT 15A

solar: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar
    gen: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Lister ,

• Muskoka
    Thanks Bill, I'm getting the same error when I try to browse items in the store, without attempting to sign in. 
  • littleharbor2
    littleharbor2 Solar Expert Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No problem signing into the store here.

2.1 Kw Suntech 175 mono, Classic 200, Trace SW 4024 ( 15 years old  but brand new out of sealed factory box Jan. 2015), Bogart Tri-metric,  460 Ah. 24 volt LiFePo4 battery bank. Plenty of Baja Sea of Cortez sunshine.

• Muskoka
    edited March 2020 #6
    Not device specific either, seeing the same with main computer, a laptop, and my phone. Just tried with my phone on data, instead of my home internet provider, and seeing the same. Phone data and home internet are different providers. 
  • rick
    rick Administrators Posts: 134 admin
    I'm not sure what is causing that error to occur. Everything is working fine on my end, so I can't reproduce the error. However, I did clean out the website's cached files which may help. Can you try logging in again and see if it works now?
    Website administrator for Northern Arizona Wind & Sun
  • BB.
    I have tried our forum on my Windows 10 laptop, with NoScript. Both with the forum white listed, and unlisted... And no cross site warnings.

There is a "sharethis.com" scripting add-on to our website--I assume this is for social media (Facebook and such), and I leave that unlisted/unapproved--I do not use Facebook, et. al.

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • Muskoka
    Still seeing the same. 
  • BB.
    Muskoka,

Clear the browser cache and cookies on your side? (although, since you see this on multiple devices, I don't hold out much help for this solution)

Can you create a new login and see if that works for you? (Note: Rick is the software engineer, I am just trying to help with standard debugging tips).

-Bill
  • Muskoka
    I've tried that Bill, no difference, thanks for the suggestions. 

I don't have a problem creating a new account, as long as my purchase history can be moved to the new account. Maybe Rick could advise on that. 
  • rick
    Unfortunately, we are not able to combine user accounts on the website. After looking at some of the error logs, I'm pretty sure this is a bug with the actual website code, which means I'll have to get our developers to take a look at it. As soon as I get any answers, I'll let you know.
  • Muskoka
    Ok, thank you Rick. 
  • rick
    Muskoka, my developers have found the problem. Something corrupted the account in the MySQL database. They're working on a way to fix it, now that they know what the problem is. I'll let you know as soon as they get it fixed.
  • rick
    Muskoka, the developers believe they have fixed the problem. Can you try logging into your account again and let me know if it works? Thanks!
  • Muskoka
    Thanks Rick, sent a reply to your email. 
  • Muskoka
    Rick, per our correspondence today, thank you for seeing this through, and sorting it out.

Glen