Five decades of frightful predictions...

softdown
softdown Solar Expert Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭✭

First Bank:16 180 watt Grape Solar with  FM80 controller and 3648 Inverter....Fullriver 8D AGM solar batteries. Second Bank/MacGyver Special: 10 165(?) watt BP Solar with Renogy MPPT 40A controller/ and Xantrex C-35 PWM controller/ and Morningstar PWM controller...Cotek 24V PSW inverter....forklift and diesel locomotive batteries

Comments

• MrM1
    MrM1 Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭✭✭
    Well one of them is almost truish... Britain will be "Saudi" (like) by around 2024.  Not exactly Siberia, but it starts with an 'S' so close enough for a local palm reader. 
    REC TwinPeak 2 285W 3S-3P 2.6kW-STC / 1.9kW-NMOT Array / MN Solar Classic 150 / 2017 Conext SW 4024 Inverter latest firmware / OB PSX-240 Autotransfomer for load balancing / Trojan L16H-AC 435Ah bank 4S connected to Inverter with 7' of 4/0 cable / 24 volt system / Grid-Assist or Backup Solar Generator System Powering 3200Whs Daily / System went Online Oct 2017 / System, Pics and Discussion
  • t00ls
    t00ls Solar Expert Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    I am not denying the heat has risen since the 70s when I was a little boy

I am not denying that CO2 plays a part.....but just a small part... man is not that big of a blip in history, and the planet on it's own has went through many climate changes, and we arent the only ones making CO2

heres where my theory comes in, because what I am going to say, the earth doesnt naturally do, but man does it....we have taken H2O and sealed it up into containers...not just bottled water either

soups, sports drinks, soda, antifreeze, BEER, wine..........even industrial cooling system use H2O in closed system chiller units

why is this important...because of the hydrologic cycle
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

the hydrologic cycle is the exchange of of energy that influences climate
    when water condenses, it releases energy and warms the environment
    when water evaporates, it takes energy from the surrounding environment, thereby dropping the temperature

https://www.h2odistributors.com/pages/info/info-water-cycle.asp?fbclid=IwAR04GhTkh8vdN1N3wgiYCuLa2tCGVQZ6oPDx0FmveO-UOQY1xC3rdEPvTgc

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have written all my findings down on my facebook page here
    https://www.facebook.com/chris.owens.18294/posts/10157601244834182

• MrM1
    MrM1 Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭✭✭
    t00ls said:
    I am not denying the heat has risen since the 70s when I was a little boy

I am not denying that CO2 plays a part.....but just a small part... man is not that big of a blip in history, and the planet on it's own has went through many climate changes, and we arent the only ones making CO2

heres where my theory comes in, because what I am going to say, the earth doesnt naturally do, but man does it....we have taken H2O and sealed it up into containers...not just bottled water either

soups, sports drinks, soda, antifreeze, BEER, wine..........even industrial cooling system use H2O in closed system chiller units

why is this important...because of the hydrologic cycle
    First point, well said,  Second point, interesting.
    REC TwinPeak 2 285W 3S-3P 2.6kW-STC / 1.9kW-NMOT Array / MN Solar Classic 150 / 2017 Conext SW 4024 Inverter latest firmware / OB PSX-240 Autotransfomer for load balancing / Trojan L16H-AC 435Ah bank 4S connected to Inverter with 7' of 4/0 cable / 24 volt system / Grid-Assist or Backup Solar Generator System Powering 3200Whs Daily / System went Online Oct 2017 / System, Pics and Discussion
  • westbranch
    westbranch Solar Expert Posts: 5,183 ✭✭✭✭
    here is a good presentation of climate change and the deceit we have had played on us.... it does support your theory > CO2 is NOT responsible , it is the water that is the trigger... enjoy

KID #51B  4s 140W to 24V 900Ah C&D AGM
    CL#29032 FW 2126/ 2073/ 2133 175A E-Panel WBjr, 3 x 4s 140W to 24V 900Ah C&D AGM 
    Cotek ST1500W 24V Inverter,OmniCharge 3024,
    2 x Cisco WRT54GL i/c DD-WRT Rtr & Bridge,
    Eu3/2/1000i Gens, 1680W & E-Panel/WBjr to come, CL #647 asleep
    West Chilcotin, BC, Canada