Solar Panels

sam77
sam77 Registered Users Posts: 4
Hi Guys,
Is there anyone who may help me to buy solar panels in Nairobi Kenya please let me know the good brand in good rates please quote me thanks Awaiting 

Comments

• sam77
    waiting for suggestions please 
  • mcgivor
    mcgivor Solar Expert Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi sam77

There are supplier's local in Kenya just Google solar suppliers Kenya or variations of that, you should do some homework and try to source locally as the logistics of shipping internationally would be cost prohibitive. Here is what I found on my first attempt 
     http://www.kenital.com

Keep searching and good luck.
    1500W, 6× Schutten 250W Poly panels , Schneider MPPT 60 150 CC, Schneider SW 2524 inverter, 400Ah LFP 24V nominal battery with Battery Bodyguard BMS 
    Second system 1890W  3 × 300W No name brand poly, 3×330 Sunsolar Poly panels, Morningstar TS 60 PWM controller, no name 2000W inverter 400Ah LFP 24V nominal battery with Daly BMS, used for water pumping and day time air conditioning.  
    5Kw Yanmar clone single cylinder air cooled diesel generator for rare emergency charging and welding.
  • sam77
    Hello mcgivor 
    thanks for your suggestions I will do the same and will update you regarding this 

Good Luck

• softdown
    softdown Solar Expert Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭✭
    Think I might consider shipping costs as the highest priority. Solar panel manufacturers make no money and likely will not be around for warranty claims. Nevertheless, a name brand is often a good idea.
    I would not be afraid of *most* used panels...solar panels should last for several decades.
    First Bank:16 180 watt Grape Solar with  FM80 controller and 3648 Inverter....Fullriver 8D AGM solar batteries. Second Bank/MacGyver Special: 10 165(?) watt BP Solar with Renogy MPPT 40A controller/ and Xantrex C-35 PWM controller/ and Morningstar PWM controller...Cotek 24V PSW inverter....forklift and diesel locomotive batteries
  • sam77
    Hi Guys'

solar panels is very useful invention specially for now a days when most of the countries are facing the problem of electricity down fall the time i have install the solar panels i am very relaxed as there is no problem of electricity is resolved so with no utility bill in a nutshell m very much happy with this 
  • JanWibergh
    JanWibergh Registered Users Posts: 3
    waiting for good suggestions! :)