problème de mise en parallèle de deux inverseurs de magnum

Options
Salut, je réinstallé les cartes (TCB et FCB) au modèle inverseur MS PE 4124. Il fonctionne bien à nouveau , mais le problème que je ne suis pas en mesure de mettre en parallèle avec le second inverseur.La RTR indique:. SURCHARGE et hors les deux onduleurs 
. Je trouve sur la RTR une différence entre les tensions AC et DC des deux onduleurs 
L'onduleur qui vient de recevoir les nouvelles cartes marquent la tension continue égale à 24,8 volts de tension alternative à 234 volts aussi comme la deuxième marque onduleur tension continue égale à 25 volts et la tension alternative égale à 228 volts. Pendant cetemps, le multimètre pour mesurer les bornes de la batterie une tension continue égale à 24,74 volts. 
Je ne sais pas si ces différences peuvent être dues à la différence d'âge des cartes nouvellement installés sur l' un des deux inverseurs?. Si cela se révèle vrai , il devra également changer deux cartes du second inverseur aussi? 
Merci
Modifier le message

Comments

• BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,439 admin
    Options
    Via Google Translate:

Hi, I reinstalled the card (TCB and FCB) in MS inverter model PE 4124. It works well again, but the problem I'm not able to put in parallel with the second RTR inverseur. La says :. OVERLOAD and off both inverters. I found on the RTR a difference between AC and DC voltages of the two inverters

The inverter which has just received the new maps mark the DC voltage equal to 24.8 volts of alternating current at 234 volts also as the second brand inverter DC voltage equal to 25 volts AC voltage equal to 228 volts. During cetemps the multimeter to measure the battery terminals a DC voltage equal to 24.74 volts.

I do not know whether these differences may be due to the age difference newly installed maps on one of the two inverters ?. If this proves true, it will also change two cards of the second inverter as well?
    Thank you

Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • jonr
    jonr Solar Expert Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds similar to here:

https://forum.solar-electric.com/discussion/350894/combining-2-magnum-ms4448pae-gives-ac-overload

The same firmware levels may be necessary.

I am available for custom hardware/firmware development

• Vic
    Vic Solar Expert Posts: 3,208 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks jonr,  for some reason,  cannot access that Link.

I did invite bafaro to try asking the question that was asked on the MN Forum:
    http://kb1uas.com/mnsforum/index.php?topic=3361.0

I know absolutely nothing of the Magnum products.

Good Luck,  bafaro.       Thanks,     Vic

Off Grid - Two systems -- 4 SW+ 5548 Inverters, Surrette 4KS25 1280 AH X2@48V, 11.1 KW STC PV, 4X MidNite Classic 150 w/ WBjrs, Beta KID on S-530s, MX-60s, MN Bkrs/Boxes.  25 KVA Polyphase Kubota diesel,  Honda Eu6500isa,  Eu3000is-es, Eu2000,  Eu1000 gensets.  Thanks Wind-Sun for this great Forum.
  • bafaro
    bafaro Registered Users Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks anyway.
  • jonr
    jonr Solar Expert Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The most important point there was that the firmware versions can make a difference.

I am available for custom hardware/firmware development

• bafaro
    bafaro Registered Users Posts: 4
    Options
    This is the same firmware