New here, I do not want to break the rules.

GUSRENTIT
GUSRENTIT Registered Users Posts: 14
Can I offer some used towers for sale? Or is that not allowed? Thanks

Comments

• Photowhit
    Photowhit Solar Expert Posts: 6,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a for sale thread in the General section. So long as you are not a commercial company, I think it's fine...
    ...PS- I'm nobody, but in general it's frowned upon to post commercially on a sponsored website.
    Home system 4000 watt (Evergreen) array standing, with 2 Midnite Classic Lites,  Midnite E-panel, Magnum MS4024, Prosine 1800(now backup) and Exeltech 1100(former backup...lol), 660 ah 24v Forklift battery(now 10 years old). Off grid for 20 years (if I include 8 months on a bicycle).
    - Assorted other systems, pieces and to many panels in the closet to not do more projects.
  • GUSRENTIT
    GUSRENTIT Registered Users Posts: 14
    Thank you Photowhit, I'm far from commercial, LOL,,, I have 4 towers that I bought to do windgens on my place and then I got ill and cannot do them, and I have to sell everything and move to a much lower altitude. After I sell everything I'm moving to Arkansas.
  • waynefromnscanada
    waynefromnscanada Solar Expert Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭✭
    Photowhit wrote: »
    There is a for sale thread in the General section..

Ah! So that's where it's been hiding! Obviously I was looking in all the wrong places.
  • BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,431 admin
    You can find the thread here:

For Sale Thread

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset