Schneider XW Pro and a miniPDP do they work together

I am asking here because I have searched the Schneider docs and they confirm that the full PDP will work with the XW Pro but NOWHERE is it confirmed that the mini will work

Sure I can assume they will work together, but I want full confirmation up front

thanks

Comments

• Dave Angelini
    Dave Angelini Solar Expert Posts: 6,728 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    XW's are all physically the same. Drop me an e-mail please.
    "we go where power lines don't" Sierra Nevada mountain area
       htps://offgridsolar1.com/
    E-mail offgridsolar@sti.net

• shawnj72
    shawnj72 Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭
    Physically the XW/XW+ and Pro are the same Dimensions. The Pro Being Rule 21 and UL1741 complaint. Fits like a glove.

• dougbert
    dougbert Registered Users Posts: 5 ✭✭
    great -  appreciate the confirmations - their docs on the XW Pro only indicate the full PDP
  • Gutaz
    Gutaz Registered Users Posts: 6 ✭✭
    @shawnj72 Know this is an old thread, but how was the setup of the XW Pro and stability.  Seriously considering this with mini-PDP myself.  Will be installing and setting up myself with inspection.
  • mike95490
    mike95490 Solar Expert Posts: 9,583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    both my old 6048 and new 6848 sat right onto the midnight ePanel for the XW series, everything lined up with both
    Powerfab top of pole PV mount | Listeroid 6/1 w/st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | Iota 48V/15A charger | Morningstar 60A MPPT | 48V, 800A NiFe Battery (in series)| 15, Evergreen 205w "12V" PV array on pole | Midnight ePanel | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph ) on a timer for 3 hr noontime run - Runs off PV ||
    || Midnight Classic 200 | 10, Evergreen 200w in a 160VOC array ||
    || VEC1093 12V Charger | Maha C401 aa/aaa Charger | SureSine | Sunsaver MPPT 15A

solar: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar
    gen: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Lister ,

• shawnj72
    shawnj72 Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭
    @Gutaz , I apologize for the Delay. I havent visited here in quite some time. If I had to do again I would.. It has really worked flawless and a Great combination. Setup was fairly Straight Forward. been going strong since install. Hope it Helps.. Regards.