Xantrex SW5548 Inverter Error Code Will Not Clear
I am now running 100% on generator power, bypassing the inverters, and will do so for at least 60 minutes to see if this will clear the error code.
The problem is the inverter still does some inverting as it is on but the error code flashes and I do not get 220V in the house. Therefore, the well pump nor the pump in the water tank do not pump, at least not correctly. This is how we discovered this issue...vibrating water pipes.
How do we clear the error code? Even resetting the display to factory setting s did not work. Hmm, perhaps, I need to reset all the current settings back to factory settings, and not just the display.
Only 1 - 1.5 more weeks and my new Trojan batteries will be here! Ugh.....Couldn't any more issues have just waited? lol
48v Off-Grid: nope, now down to 46v temporarily
Modules: 5.395 kW:
(16) Kyocera KC130TM
(12) Kyocera KD-210GX-LPU
(3) Kyocera KU265-6MCA
(24) SunXtender PVX-9150T; - nope, now down to (23) cells temporarily - removed bad battery
(2) Zomework trackers (KC130TM modules, 8 per tracker, landscape position) - facing due south
(1) Unirac ground mounted fixed rack (all KD210 modules, landscape position) - facing slightly southwest
(1) Unirac roof mounted fixed rack (all KU265 modules, landscape postion) - facing due south
(2) Trace SW5548
(1) Outback MX60 - for (16) KC130 modules
(1) Flexmax60 - for (12) KD210 modules
(1) Flexmax60 - for (3) KU265 modules
(1) Kohler 14RESA propane