Solar Panels

sam77sam77 Posts: 4Registered Users
Hi Guys,
Is there anyone who may help me to buy solar panels in Nairobi Kenya please let me know the good brand in good rates please quote me thanks Awaiting 

Comments

• sam77sam77 Posts: 4Registered Users
    waiting for suggestions please 
  • mcgivormcgivor Posts: 784Registered Users ✭✭✭✭
    Hi sam77

There are supplier's local in Kenya just Google solar suppliers Kenya or variations of that, you should do some homework and try to source locally as the logistics of shipping internationally would be cost prohibitive. Here is what I found on my first attempt 
     http://www.kenital.com

Keep searching and good luck.
    System 1, 6×250W Schutten poly 2S/3P 24V nominal, Schneider 60-150 MPPT, 260 Ah FLA battery, Cotek 1000W 230V  PSW inverter. 
    System 2, 4× 315W Axitec poly parallel 24V nominal,  Morningstar TS 60 PWM,  440 Ah FLA battery, Armon 2000W 230V  PSW inverter.
    System 3 4× 100W Schutten mono parallel 12 nominal, Morningstar TS 60 PWM 200Ah FLA battery, Samlex 200W 120V PSW inverter.
    Hello mcgivor 
    thanks for your suggestions I will do the same and will update you regarding this 

Good Luck

• softdownsoftdown Posts: 1,297Solar Expert ✭✭✭✭
    Think I might consider shipping costs as the highest priority. Solar panel manufacturers make no money and likely will not be around for warranty claims. Nevertheless, a name brand is often a good idea.
    I would not be afraid of *most* used panels...solar panels should last for several decades.
    First Bank:16 180 watt Grape Solar with  FM80 controller and 3648 Inverter....Fullriver 8D AGM solar batteries. Second Bank/MacGyver Special: 10 150 watt BP Solar with Renogy MPPT 40A controller/ and Xantrex C-35 PWM controller/ and Morningstar PWM controller...Cotek 24V PSW inverter....forklift and diesel locomotive batteries
    Hi Guys'

solar panels is very useful invention specially for now a days when most of the countries are facing the problem of electricity down fall the time i have install the solar panels i am very relaxed as there is no problem of electricity is resolved so with no utility bill in a nutshell m very much happy with this 
  • JanWiberghJanWibergh Posts: 3Registered Users
    waiting for good suggestions! :)