Perhaps a glossary of terms?

13»

Comments

• Cariboocoot
    Cariboocoot Banned Posts: 17,615 ✭✭✭
    Re: Perhaps a glossary of terms?

Neil;

Thank you. She's out of hospital and we are in a motel awaiting further healing 'til it's safe for her fractured bones to travel.

Meanwhile, my extended stay at the cabin has given me all sorts of ideas for what I'm going to do next year. More panels! We need more panels! And of course I've got to replace the batteries.

But you know, the way the wind was getting up ... That TLG 500 looks tempting. :D
  • Kamala
    Kamala Solar Expert Posts: 452 ✭✭
    ...But you know, the way the wind was getting up ... That TLG 500 looks tempting. :D

"DO NOT GO INTO THE LIGHT!"

:p
  • D.I.M.1
    D.I.M.1 Solar Expert Posts: 59 ✭✭✭✭

My advice make sure you don't risk increasing the injury on any occasion, even if it looks like it's gonna be fine, if the worst case scenario does occur, ask yourself was the possible benefits worth the worst case that could result?
    That's just from my perspective but I'm a kid by most people's standards so you can take or leave my advice.
    Best Wishes,
    Daniel
  • Cariboocoot
    Cariboocoot Banned Posts: 17,615 ✭✭✭
    D.I.M.1 wrote: »
    My advice make sure you don't risk increasing the injury on any occasion, even if it looks like it's gonna be fine, if the worst case scenario does occur, ask yourself was the possible benefits worth the worst case that could result?
    That's just from my perspective but I'm a kid by most people's standards so you can take or leave my advice.
    Best Wishes,
    Daniel

My 50 years experience tells me that's good advice. :D