Hello everyone

Options
Allen
Allen Registered Users Posts: 1
Hello everyone, I'm thrilled to join the group! I'm passionate about renewable energy and excited to learn and contribute. Looking forward to connecting with all of you and making a positive impact together. Let's harness the power of the sun!
Tagged:

Comments

• BryceFreeman
    BryceFreeman Registered Users Posts: 27 ✭✭
    Options
    Hello Allen, same, look forward to learning more from here.
  • JRHill
    JRHill Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Welcome. This is a wonderful place for sharing, troubleshooting and more.

If you have something in place it can really help readers/responders if you briefly outline your system or interest in your signature line. It doesn't matter if you have a 12 battery that you recharge from an outlet along a small inverter or a full blown integrated system. I really appreciate this site. But sometimes it is hard to respond 'cause you don't know the context.
    Off Grid. Two systems: 1) 2925w panels, OB VFXR3648, FM80, FNDC, Victron BMV-712, Mate3s, 240 xformer, four SimpliPHI 3.8; 2) 780w, Morningstar 30a, Grundfos switch, controller and AC/DC pump, 8 T105. Honda EU7000is w/AGS. Champion 3100. HF 4550, Miller Bobcat.
  • BryceFreeman
    BryceFreeman Registered Users Posts: 27 ✭✭
    Options
    JRHill said:
    Welcome. This is a wonderful place for sharing, troubleshooting and more.

If you have something in place it can really help readers/responders if you briefly outline your system or interest in your signature line. It doesn't matter if you have a 12 battery that you recharge from an outlet along a small inverter or a full blown integrated system. I really appreciate this site. But sometimes it is hard to respond 'cause you don't know the context.

OK thank you. I will do it later in signature line. Happy new year!
  • scrubjaysnesttoo
    scrubjaysnesttoo Registered Users Posts: 5
    Options
    The nest is back! Wonder if BB can reactivate  my old user name with my new email? 
  • BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,448 admin
    Options
    Just send me a send me a PM with your original forum name and email address and I will fix your old account.

https://forum.solar-electric.com/messages/add/bb.

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset