Schneider electric Conext SW service guide (maintenance manual)

Options
Hello everybody,
i am new to the forum
i have two faulty units of Schneider electric Conext SW 2524 inverter/charger, And no licensed maintenance available in my country for such units.
So i need the service guide (maintenance manual) urgently please.
can anyone provide me with its pdf ?
Thanks

Comments

• Dave Angelini
    Dave Angelini Solar Expert Posts: 6,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is not one !    CSW2524 was replaced with CSW4024.   Repair shops scavenge parts from damaged units for repair. New parts are only available in warranty.  A warranty repair,  which is very rare, is often a new unit. 

Can you, or someone you know, replace PCB's ?
    "we go where power lines don't" Sierra Nevada mountain area
       htps://offgridsolar1.com/
    E-mail offgridsolar@sti.net

• BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,447 admin
    Options
    I am guessing, you are around Giza Egypt?

https://www.iplocation.net/ip-lookup

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • HH2k
    HH2k Registered Users Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options
     Dave Angelini said:
    There is not one !    CSW2524 was replaced with CSW4024.   
    if there is service guide for CSW4024, it will be useful, i think boards are same except some ships or so.
    i need service manual for any CSW unit 2524. or 4024, or 4048
    BB. said:
    I am guessing, you are around Giza Egypt?

https://www.iplocation.net/ip-lookup

-Bill
    yes correct i am in Egypt
    that's why i said (no licensed maintenance available in my country for such units)
    Schneider electric available here but not working in solar at all, i brought these units with me from another country

• Dave Angelini
    Options
    Most large Electronics companies do not make service manuals for use outside their company.  This has been true for many decades.

• HH2k
    Options
    Most large Electronics companies do not make service manuals for use outside their company.  This has been true for many decades.
    yes you are correct, but usually it is available (somehow),
    because i found on the web the service guide for the bigger family (Conext XW).
  • HH2k
    Options
    yes you are correct, but usually it is available (somehow),
    because i found on the web the service guide for the bigger family (Conext XW).
  • Dave Angelini
    Options
    I was distantly involved in XW development and back in the early 2003 when it was proposed, I remember hearing that the US department of defense grant required a service manual for printed circuit field repair.

When XW became available for sale by 2006 I was actively involved. It was rare that that it was economical to do field repair. There were very low failure rates and even lower levels of people who could use a grounded wrist strap for field PCB repair. Far less expensive to replace the XW than repair it.

You might also find the XW field repair video on YouTube. It is board level repair and will not help much unless you have PCB's.

CSW is just not built to last and the warranty/price tells the story. A registered XW is 10 years and a CSW is 2 years.

"Somehow" I hope you find what you are looking for.   BTW, what is specifically wrong?

• HH2k
    Options
    Thank you dave,
    i just tried to save these units because they are new, i brought 6 units 2 of them was damaged due to bad transportation,
    i talked to schneider Egypt but these models are not available in Egypt at all so they will send abroad to repair, too much cost,
    and any electronics technician will need scheme or maintenance guide to diagnose the fault,
    but it seems that i lost them finally.
    Thank you anyway