Eco-Worthy 60A 12/24 solar charge controler

Options
Hondo
Hondo Registered Users Posts: 2
 how do you know when battery bank is full+ Display shows power going into batter but nothing going to light

Comments

• Photowhit
    Photowhit Solar Expert Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like it has a Battery and Load connections. If nothing is connected to the load I would assume that is the light bulb indicator. In general, nothing but small DC loads should be connected to it.

The charge controller should go through cycles Bulk, absorb, float for lead acid batteries. Did you set it up for your battery type? Sealed, Flooded, Lithium...?

Home system 4000 watt (Evergreen) array standing, with 2 Midnite Classic Lites,  Midnite E-panel, Magnum MS4024, Prosine 1800(now backup) and Exeltech 1100(former backup...lol), 660 ah 24v Forklift battery(now 10 years old). Off grid for 20 years (if I include 8 months on a bicycle).
    - Assorted other systems, pieces and to many panels in the closet to not do more projects.
  • Hondo
    Hondo Registered Users Posts: 2
    Options
    My 24v Off Grid is eight 120w Panels  into a 4 string container onto 60A  Charger Controler onto a 4 12v series conected battery bank and a 3000w inverter. Battery Charger Display shows  solar >>>>> going intp battery       to bulb 
    Bulk                           26.4  v

24v                                                LI
  • Photowhit
    Photowhit Solar Expert Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A photo might help, really this post sounds confusing. 
    Home system 4000 watt (Evergreen) array standing, with 2 Midnite Classic Lites,  Midnite E-panel, Magnum MS4024, Prosine 1800(now backup) and Exeltech 1100(former backup...lol), 660 ah 24v Forklift battery(now 10 years old). Off grid for 20 years (if I include 8 months on a bicycle).
    - Assorted other systems, pieces and to many panels in the closet to not do more projects.