Combox Fault ID 65

stmar
stmar Solar Expert Posts: 370 ✭✭✭
System disconnected, shut down power, and had a Fault ID 65. Cleared the fault and it works. Anybody know what that ID 65 is? I think it must have been an overload, water well pump and compressor could have been running at same time when fault occurred. Just trying to confirm my suspicions.

Comments

• Dave Angelini
    Dave Angelini Solar Expert Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are you seeing F 65? SCP?  Are you in PR ? 

The link below is an FYI if your combox is going out to the internet. Bad guy's out there!

https://forum.solar-electric.com/discussion/357199/will-combox-pass-modbus-data-to-the-new-xw6848-pro

"we go where power lines don't" Sierra Nevada mountain area
       htps://offgridsolar1.com/
    E-mail offgridsolar@sti.net

• stmar
    edited September 2022 #3
    It is from the "Historical Event" log on my Combox and the program is accessed on my wireless network protected from the outside internet world. 
    Not in PR
  • Dave Angelini
    Dave Angelini Solar Expert Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Viewing ComBox Events You can use the system event list to troubleshoot ComBox operation. The system event list only shows events from today. 1. Expand ComBox Configuration in the left side menu tree. 2. Click Events in the left side menu. 3. Select Events from the System Event Type drop-down. The events are listed in reverse chronological order, with the newest on top. Use the scroll bar to navigate through the list. Note: System events show only the events for the current day. If you want to view system events from previous days, use the file browser navigator.

That was from page 5-3 in the manual. I was looking at one of my clients combox systems and remembered you. I assume you have the manual or if not it is in the discontinued product screen at Schneider Solar. Good Luck 
    "we go where power lines don't" Sierra Nevada mountain area
       htps://offgridsolar1.com/
    E-mail offgridsolar@sti.net

• stmar
    Thanks, so far system is working as it should. I'm sure it was the water well pump and big compressor kicking on at the same time, not a normal occurrence.