Need help Identifying Solar Panel Mounting Rails

Options
DarrylG
DarrylG Registered Users Posts: 1
Hello,
After Hurricane Ida, a friend of mine removed a huge on grid solar system from his roof to reroof his house and decided not to put the solar system back on. He gave me four Q.PRO BFR-G3 265 solar panels and the rails the hold them which contain 4 optimizers on them. I believe the panels are from 2007ish so some of their life is spent.  My intentions is to add to an existing 12 volt back up system in my house which consists of a marine battery (that needs to be replaced) charged by a 120v battery charger which powers a few LED lights and the internet at the house. I do have a 12 volt 300watt inverter that I typically use in my car that I could attach in an emergency. 

I will be looking for other help and suggestions in the future in designing my best bang for the buck, but at the moment I am trying to find out what brand of mounting rails and where I can buy all new hardware using these rails. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Tagged:

Comments

• showme
    showme Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭
    Options
    Did you ever find out who made these? Just curious.

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do."   Goethe

2006 Trace Xantrex power panel, (3) SW5548 inverters- 2 NOS Trace's (1999) and 1 Trace/Xantrex 2006 for back up (came with power panel. et al), Xantrex DC/disconnect, Xantrex AC disconnect/bypass, (3) C40 PWM charge controllers- 2 NOS, one used. (8)Evergreen  Solar 120w (960w),  8k LG Neon 2, (25) 320w, Bergey XL.1 1.5k genny, Air X 400 genny (came with used system), 48v Interstate Workman batts (now frozen/toast), (2) Montana Solar adjustable Top of Pole 12 array racks, (2) Midnite Solar MSPV 4 combiner boxes, (2) Midnite Solar Classic 150's (one an SL), SOK LiFePo stack of 500ah and one nice Ozark hilltop to set them all on.