How could FedEx do this?

softdown
softdown Solar Expert Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭✭
Notified that my chainsaw was delivered today. But no chainsaw - no FedEx tire tracks. Called them and was told it was "returned to sender". Sender is in Asia.

This makes no sense at all. FedEx delivered some tires yesterday. I am a frequent stop for them.

How can you post this:
11:38 AM
Delivered
Blanca, CO US

After returning it to Asia?

I've seen government screw things up like this. But an overnight shipping company?
First Bank:16 180 watt Grape Solar with  FM80 controller and 3648 Inverter....Fullriver 8D AGM solar batteries. Second Bank/MacGyver Special: 10 165(?) watt BP Solar with Renogy MPPT 40A controller/ and Xantrex C-35 PWM controller/ and Morningstar PWM controller...Cotek 24V PSW inverter....forklift and diesel locomotive batteries

Comments

• Marc Kurth
    Marc Kurth Solar Expert Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020 #2
    I used to see this kind of thing more than I expected. I have worked to develop a good relationship with the delivery drivers and dispatch folks at my primary carriers. We have each other's cell phone numbers. A little bit of personal communication goes a lot way!  Today, for example, I had an incoming shipment but I wanted to go get some lunch so I called my FedEx guy. He said that he would be another hour or so.
    When there is a problem, I get really good advice about the next step!
    I always have more questions than answers. That's the nature of life.
  • softdown
    They go through delivery guys every time I turn around. 
    First Bank:16 180 watt Grape Solar with  FM80 controller and 3648 Inverter....Fullriver 8D AGM solar batteries. Second Bank/MacGyver Special: 10 165(?) watt BP Solar with Renogy MPPT 40A controller/ and Xantrex C-35 PWM controller/ and Morningstar PWM controller...Cotek 24V PSW inverter....forklift and diesel locomotive batteries
  • softdown
    Got another new gal today. She got my number for communication- a good sign of intent to deliver.