New member, excited to learn from and share with you fine folks

Options
DZL
DZL Registered Users Posts: 4
Hi folks,

I'm a regular on another solar forum (though I am a humble (but well read/researched) beginner), I am impressed with the depth of knowledge here from the little bit I've seen. Took me a while to get around to actually joining but I'm looking forward to learning from and sharing with you all.

Comments

• Photowhit
    Photowhit Solar Expert Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welcome! You have joined a rather neat group. We have a couple regular contributors who have done many multiple installs, battery professionals, engineers even the good owners of Midnite stop by! ...and some, like me who have just done a few systems, mostly personal and are here hiding from 'sunking' who thinks he's a 'Sungod' lol. I spent many countless hours correcting him in years past, much on a now long dead forum. He gets me in trouble every time I try to contribute to other forums... I have no patience for him now...
    Home system 4000 watt (Evergreen) array standing, with 2 Midnite Classic Lites,  Midnite E-panel, Magnum MS4024, Prosine 1800(now backup) and Exeltech 1100(former backup...lol), 660 ah 24v Forklift battery(now 10 years old). Off grid for 20 years (if I include 8 months on a bicycle).
    - Assorted other systems, pieces and to many panels in the closet to not do more projects.