Rogan leaves YouTube - goes to Spotify

Options
softdown
softdown Solar Expert Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭✭
Rec'd 100 million and gets creativity to interview whom he pleases. Spotify stock value went up over 5 billion over night. We all win.

This will take 1/2 year to complete of course.

YouTube went full Nazi with censorship. I knew something big was coming. Who wants their viewpoints censored?
First Bank:16 180 watt Grape Solar with  FM80 controller and 3648 Inverter....Fullriver 8D AGM solar batteries. Second Bank/MacGyver Special: 10 165(?) watt BP Solar with Renogy MPPT 40A controller/ and Xantrex C-35 PWM controller/ and Morningstar PWM controller...Cotek 24V PSW inverter....forklift and diesel locomotive batteries

Comments

• softdown
    softdown Solar Expert Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its a gamble but millions are sick and tired, to put it lightly, of Censorship Valley. Spotify could successfully compete with CensorTube and FaceHardLeftbook. Speaking of FB, they banned me yesterday for not meeting their commie "Community Standards". I hope they get some good competition. Truth needs to be spoken or it dies in the darkness.
    First Bank:16 180 watt Grape Solar with  FM80 controller and 3648 Inverter....Fullriver 8D AGM solar batteries. Second Bank/MacGyver Special: 10 165(?) watt BP Solar with Renogy MPPT 40A controller/ and Xantrex C-35 PWM controller/ and Morningstar PWM controller...Cotek 24V PSW inverter....forklift and diesel locomotive batteries