Wind turbine turbulence in the fog...

Options
softdown
softdown Solar Expert Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭✭
Taken in the fog of the North Sea. Interesting. 
First Bank:16 180 watt Grape Solar with  FM80 controller and 3648 Inverter....Fullriver 8D AGM solar batteries. Second Bank/MacGyver Special: 10 165(?) watt BP Solar with Renogy MPPT 40A controller/ and Xantrex C-35 PWM controller/ and Morningstar PWM controller...Cotek 24V PSW inverter....forklift and diesel locomotive batteries

Comments

• 706jim
    706jim Solar Expert Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I don't know if this is doing any harm or not. But it's definitely doing something. For those who think wind turbines have no effect on those near them.
    Island cottage solar system with 2500 watts of panels, 1kw facing southeast 1.3kw facing southwest 170watt ancient Arco's facing south. All panels in parallel for a 24 volt system. Trace DR1524 MSW inverter, Outback Flexmax 80 MPPT charge controller 8 Trojan L16's. Insignia 11.5 cubic foot electric fridge. My 30th year.
  • softdown
    softdown Solar Expert Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mostly for feels until we get major battery breakthroughs I reckon. 
    First Bank:16 180 watt Grape Solar with  FM80 controller and 3648 Inverter....Fullriver 8D AGM solar batteries. Second Bank/MacGyver Special: 10 165(?) watt BP Solar with Renogy MPPT 40A controller/ and Xantrex C-35 PWM controller/ and Morningstar PWM controller...Cotek 24V PSW inverter....forklift and diesel locomotive batteries