We are safe for a year....

Options
2»

Comments

• softdown
    softdown Solar Expert Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can always attempt to do what George Washington did. 
    Far easier to do what CSN wrote in their song Love the one your with.
    Run the calculator, it will make you feel good!
    SWAT raid for discussing that I would think. 40,000 is a largish number. I'll be 61 tomorrow - may just ride it out. There are no great countries with a half decent climate - which is odd indeed. Iceland is a great country but their weather? Shiver me timbers!
    First Bank:16 180 watt Grape Solar with  FM80 controller and 3648 Inverter....Fullriver 8D AGM solar batteries. Second Bank/MacGyver Special: 10 165(?) watt BP Solar with Renogy MPPT 40A controller/ and Xantrex C-35 PWM controller/ and Morningstar PWM controller...Cotek 24V PSW inverter....forklift and diesel locomotive batteries
  • BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,439 admin
    Options
    Iceland should not be bad... It is Greenland that seems to be mostly ice.

https://visitgreenland.com/about-greenland/greenland-climate-weather/

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • softdown
    softdown Solar Expert Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sure - if you like 9 months of winter and 24 hours/day of darkness for a few months. Believe me - I considered Iceland. A magnificent country and great people. When they finally had a murder they had to bring in a detective - from Germany. Though Shalt not Kill seems like a good rule - unless it is self defense of course. 
    First Bank:16 180 watt Grape Solar with  FM80 controller and 3648 Inverter....Fullriver 8D AGM solar batteries. Second Bank/MacGyver Special: 10 165(?) watt BP Solar with Renogy MPPT 40A controller/ and Xantrex C-35 PWM controller/ and Morningstar PWM controller...Cotek 24V PSW inverter....forklift and diesel locomotive batteries