Scottbott: Questions about large Schneider 3 phase 6048 inverters

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Xantrex XW6048 Gen Support.

Comments

• scottbott
    scottbott Registered Users Posts: 1
    Options
    hi all. lot of info. here.i have a question about xw6048 "triple system split phase 120/240"i hope that someone can help me with.
    ok list of STUFF,5 xwmppt60-150 pc charge regulators,three 6048's  an ags panel,scp panel,48 volt 1280 ah battery...and a 500kw 460 volt three phase gen set running  a transformer 208/120 wye output... now i also have a 20 kw genny but it could not keep up with demands,so i got a bigger unit.now for the problem,seems like ac2 will not qualify,all inputs are good stable still no soap.someone said phase angle could kick it out.anyone got any ideas?
  • BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,439 admin
    Options
    Welcome to the forum Scott,

I have split your question into its own thread so questions and answers are easier to follow.

Hopefully somebody here can give you some guidance. 

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • Dave Angelini
    Dave Angelini Solar Expert Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need all the details where, when, how old, is this new to you, did it work before, The XW's 6048's are out of support life. More details please. Any faults and warnings logged and what #'s. Who installed this also.

Have you widened AC2 to the max on frequency and voltage H/L
    "we go where power lines don't" Sierra Nevada mountain area
       htps://offgridsolar1.com/
    E-mail offgridsolar@sti.net