Can a Moderator or Admin help me to reset my account?

paulcheung
paulcheung Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭
Hi I have join this forum for very long time but it seen the account haven't confirm with my email. I can't change any thing in my profile. I don't have access with this email any more as the company change their name and cancelled all my email with them. What can I do to change my email and activate my account?
Thanks
XW6848+ Magnum 4448PAE (Backup) 7800 watts total mixed Panels, 370 AH @48volts battery bank. Grid assist and soon be Tied.

Comments

• BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,431 admin
    Paul, try editing your profile now... Your account had both your email confirmed and waiting for email.

I have your email at @cwjxxxxxx.com

If you need to fix more, you can PM me directly:

https://forum.solar-electric.com/messages/add/bb.

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • paulcheung
    edited July 2019 #3
    I can't pm you as I don't have the permission to do so. please try to change my email address to <email updated>
    I don't have access to the cwjamaica.com any more.
    Thank you.
    XW6848+ Magnum 4448PAE (Backup) 7800 watts total mixed Panels, 370 AH @48volts battery bank. Grid assist and soon be Tied.
  • BB.
    Paul,

Try your account now. I have updated your email address... I will send you a PM.

If you are still having problems, can you post your exact error message(s) and I will get tech support involved.

Take care,
    -Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • paulcheung
    Hi Bill, 

Permission Problem

You don't have permission to do that.

That is what is I get when I try to do any thing inside the profile. I think is because I did not get my email confirmed by the forum. So can you send a link to my email address to confirm my account like I just sign up? or can you change the status that I am still waiting for email confirmation?

Thank you

• BB.
    Hi Paul,

I have sent you a "reset your password" request to your password through the forum software.

And I will send you my email address so we don't lose contact.

-Bill
  • paulcheung
    Hi Bill,
    I just reset my password. but it didn't help. beside my user name on the post each comment. it said user awaiting email confirmation. Can you change that to user? 
  • BB.
    Try now Paul... When I edit other people's profiles, on occasion it blows away my profile (and I have to get my profile fixed)....

-Bill "oh well" B.
  • paulcheung
    Hush,
    Yes it is fixed now . Thank you.
  • BB.
    Thank you Paul... Your diagnosis was correct... In one place it said you were confirmed, and another waiting to confirm. And when I tried to manual confirm, it would start to fill in my profile with your stuff (i.e., I lose moderator "super powers").

I am glad it worked.

-Bill