SW4024 EEPROM ERROR

fasterski
fasterski Registered Users Posts: 13 ✭✭
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone has ran into issues with Schneider SW4024 in terms of EEPROM ERROR. I put the unit in standby yesterday and then switched it into operating mode. It came up with ERROR F55. (SCP control unit) . I went to turn off the battery power. Turned it back on and the unit starts up and then just goes dead (some of the lights go on, FAN spins up, and then all lights off). Anyone has any suggestions to try before I contact Schneider?

Comments

• mcgivor
    mcgivor Solar Expert Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Do a cold reboot, everything disconnected wait as long as possible to allow capacitors to discharge, start with battery on first , 5 minutes would not change much in any persons life......much
    1500W, 6× Schutten 250W Poly panels , Schneider MPPT 60 150 CC, Schneider SW 2524 inverter, 400Ah LFP 24V nominal battery with Battery Bodyguard BMS 
    Second system 1890W  3 × 300W No name brand poly, 3×330 Sunsolar Poly panels, Morningstar TS 60 PWM controller, no name 2000W inverter 400Ah LFP 24V nominal battery with Daly BMS, used for water pumping and day time air conditioning.  
    5Kw Yanmar clone single cylinder air cooled diesel generator for rare emergency charging and welding.
  • fasterski
    fasterski Registered Users Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Happy to report that the problem is solved after having the thing off unplugged from DC and AC for a day. :D Thanks mcgivor.
  • mcgivor
    mcgivor Solar Expert Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to hear, as always you're welcome, giving is more rewarding than taking.
    1500W, 6× Schutten 250W Poly panels , Schneider MPPT 60 150 CC, Schneider SW 2524 inverter, 400Ah LFP 24V nominal battery with Battery Bodyguard BMS 
    Second system 1890W  3 × 300W No name brand poly, 3×330 Sunsolar Poly panels, Morningstar TS 60 PWM controller, no name 2000W inverter 400Ah LFP 24V nominal battery with Daly BMS, used for water pumping and day time air conditioning.  
    5Kw Yanmar clone single cylinder air cooled diesel generator for rare emergency charging and welding.