will 6 inches cover the length ?

pyana1
pyana1 Solar Expert Posts: 39 ✭✭

Comments

• littleharbor2
    littleharbor2 Solar Expert Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You want to use water miser caps, right?  Why don't you use the cable you have and just bend it in a "S" shape away from the caps? A straight short as possible interconnect isn't good as you should have some airspace between each battery.

2.1 Kw Suntech 175 mono, Classic 200, Trace SW 4024 ( 15 years old  but brand new out of sealed factory box Jan. 2015), Bogart Tri-metric,  460 Ah. 24 volt LiFePo4 battery bank. Plenty of Baja Sea of Cortez sunshine.

• pyana1
    edited February 2017 #3
    Exactly loll , the extented version.... guess i'lll just contort these to get a clear clearance  , thanks again !
  • pyana1
    edited February 2017 #4
    wish the Trojan hydrolinks were easy to find, i think i like them too... probably next year though, i give the misers a try for now, thanks again !
  • littleharbor2
    littleharbor2 Solar Expert Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they are still to long you could figure out how much you need to shorten them and cut them. Make sure you have proper lugs and crimper.

2.1 Kw Suntech 175 mono, Classic 200, Trace SW 4024 ( 15 years old  but brand new out of sealed factory box Jan. 2015), Bogart Tri-metric,  460 Ah. 24 volt LiFePo4 battery bank. Plenty of Baja Sea of Cortez sunshine.