mbufton
mbufton Registered Users Posts: 1
Has anyone experienced this code?

Comments

• BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,439 admin
    Options
    Nice list of error codes:

http://gold-coast-solar-power-solutions.com.au/posts/fronius-primo-inverter-state-codes/

No "2xx" error codes at all????

Here is another document with "some" 2xx codes (not 241):

http://www.thesunworks.com.au/content/12_volt/Fronius_STATE_codes.pdf

From one website--It is possible that 2xx error codes are associated with Grid Voltage/Frequency/Other issues... I would check the voltage (and frequency) at the GT inverter's AC input. And inspect (and tighten with a screw driver) all AC connections from inverter back to the Branch circuit/breaker connections.

-Bill "my guess" B.

Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • mhan
    mhan Registered Users Posts: 2
    Options
    The state 241 code began coming up in many Fronius inverters this year. It is related to "arc fault" protection.
    The older IG series requires AFCI card change to newest version.  (changed out 12 in the last 6 mo)
    The Primo series requires software update by USB.
    As of July all new Primo inverters come updated. Anything before that needs the update.

Fronius will not provide me an answer as to the exact cause or why it has recently become a problem in Az.

Mark

Field Service Tech
    Solarone Energy Group
    Cottonwood, Az

• BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,439 admin
    Options
    Thank you Mark for the information.

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • tampasolar
    tampasolar Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭
    edited January 2017 #5
    Options
    I am posting here so as to maybe save those build systems from having any involvement with Fronius, I have 2 IG5100 that are 5 years old. One failed 6 months ago and the other one failed a month ago. I cannot get them to honor their 10 year warranty. There is no dealer with an hour and that one will not service the Fronius in-warranty unit. Fronius treats the end user with animosity. My second system has two Sunny Boy -- go SMA, avoid Fronius at all costs.
    hybrid: xw6848 pro with two mppt60, 6 kw pv
    17 cell 280ah LiFePO4 storage  14 kw
    gridtie: sunny boy sma 2x 5k
    gridtie: fronius ag5100 5k
    Gateway / Insight Local
    xw4548 backup