Xantrex C35

Options
mike74820
mike74820 Registered Users Posts: 44 ✭✭
i was looking thru my manual for my charge controller and they have a face plate for it  C-Series DVM/C40 but i cant seem to find one to buy. 
if anyone know's a trusted place to buy the face plate show me the way please. i really dont want the remote one that i see, i got enough wires running all over the place now, 

Comments

• Photowhit
    Photowhit Solar Expert Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

http://www.solar-electric.com/c40-r50.html

They have bad search criteria for some items. I have tried to get them to correct some things in the past...

Home system 4000 watt (Evergreen) array standing, with 2 Midnite Classic Lites,  Midnite E-panel, Magnum MS4024, Prosine 1800(now backup) and Exeltech 1100(former backup...lol), 660 ah 24v Forklift battery(now 10 years old). Off grid for 20 years (if I include 8 months on a bicycle).
    - Assorted other systems, pieces and to many panels in the closet to not do more projects.
  • littleharbor2
    littleharbor2 Solar Expert Posts: 2,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Apparently the replacement cover digital readout is not available any more. The one above is the remote digital display. I was trying to find a faceplate display recently and could only find one, used, for $200.00 0n eBay.

2.1 Kw Suntech 175 mono, Classic 200, Trace SW 4024 ( 15 years old  but brand new out of sealed factory box Jan. 2015), Bogart Tri-metric,  460 Ah. 24 volt LiFePo4 battery bank. Plenty of Baja Sea of Cortez sunshine.