And the winner of the best and fairest moderator is ...

Options
karrak
karrak Solar Expert Posts: 326 ✭✭✭✭
I would like to thank BB (Bill) for his tireless work as a moderator on this forum.

Bill is always polite and never talks down to anyone, always provides detailed, thoughtful advice and answers, is open to other peoples points of view and never comes across as a "know all".

Thanks Bill!
Off-Grid with LFP (LiFePO4) battery, battery Installed April 2013
32x90Ah Winston cells 2p16s (48V), MPP Solar PIP5048MS 5kW Inverter/80A MPPT controller/60A charger, 1900W of Solar Panels
modified BMS based on TI bq769x0 cell monitors.
Homemade overall system monitoring and power management  https://github.com/simat/BatteryMonitor

Comments

• softdown
    softdown Solar Expert Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bill is Jesus.

karrak said:
    I would like to thank BB (Bill) for his tireless work as a moderator on this forum.

Bill is always polite and never talks down to anyone, always provides detailed, thoughtful advice and answers, is open to other peoples points of view and never comes across as a "know all".

Thanks Bill!

First Bank:16 180 watt Grape Solar with  FM80 controller and 3648 Inverter....Fullriver 8D AGM solar batteries. Second Bank/MacGyver Special: 10 165(?) watt BP Solar with Renogy MPPT 40A controller/ and Xantrex C-35 PWM controller/ and Morningstar PWM controller...Cotek 24V PSW inverter....forklift and diesel locomotive batteries
  • just starting
    just starting Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Bill' Vic and carriboot all helped me a lot thank you 
    200ah LiFePO4 24v Electrodacus Sbms40 quad breaker chest freezer to fridge- Samlex PST 1524 - Samlex pst3024  - 1hp shallow well pump-Marey 4.3 GPM on demand waterheater - mama bear Fisher wood burning stove, 30" fridgarair oven ,fridegaire dishwasher  Unique 290l stainless D.C. Fridge-unique 120l portable fridge/freezer 
  • softdown
    softdown Solar Expert Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is the nicest board that I have found. Just don't tell them you have 8D batteries or mention voltage sans specific gravity. They mean well of course.

just starting said:
    Bill' Vic and carriboot all helped me a lot thank you 

First Bank:16 180 watt Grape Solar with  FM80 controller and 3648 Inverter....Fullriver 8D AGM solar batteries. Second Bank/MacGyver Special: 10 165(?) watt BP Solar with Renogy MPPT 40A controller/ and Xantrex C-35 PWM controller/ and Morningstar PWM controller...Cotek 24V PSW inverter....forklift and diesel locomotive batteries