More absolute rubbish

Expensive too. From local Craigslist ad:
I build and sell Chembusters and Orgone Pyramids from the best materials I can find in order to provide the best product possible for an affordable price. Chembusters will have a positive effect on a 45 mile radius around its placement!
These devices take the dead energy in our atmosphere and transform it into healthy, naturally occurring energy that sustains life (orgone energy). Dead energy is perpetuated by things like the constant spraying of chemtrails in our skys. These are filled with harmful and deadly substances that pollute not only our air but the water and plants which means most of what we eat and drink is causing us harm in one way or another. These devices can also protect you from all the negative effects of all the Electromagnetic Frequencies we have constantly bombarding us in our homes.
Protect your family and neighborhood. Its worth it!
Chembusters go for $450.00-$500
Orgone Pyramids go for $50-$200

Comments

• waynefromnscanada
    waynefromnscanada Solar Expert Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭✭
    Re: More absolute rubbish

Sad thing is - - - there are tons of folks out there who will gladly shell out their money for this crap. I have a cousin-in-law who smokes without fear of health problems because she has a "special salt block candle holder" that somehow magically removes the damaging chemicals from the air. It's a "very special salt".
    A fool and his/her money are soon parted.
  • niel
    niel Solar Expert Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭

hey you guys can make one with a dipole antenna and a full wave signal diode bridge. voltage will be in microvolts though so it's not very useful. the big secret is that it is detecting radio waves that are all around us. in the case of those that buy that are sold by that person is that it makes an excellent moron detector too because it is the idiot who bought it.
  • Cariboocoot
    Cariboocoot Banned Posts: 17,615 ✭✭✭

There was a picture of the magic device. Looked like a weird set of Pan pipes set on end made of various lengths of copper pipe. I bet when the wind blows it goes "wooooo". Probably impresses people. So would the way it turns green in the weather. Makes 'em think something is happening. Well, it is; just not what is claimed.

Oh the money I could make if I totally lacked moral standards! :p
  • techntrek
    techntrek Solar Expert Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭
    Oh the money I could make if I totally lacked moral standards!

Yeah, me too, I could be a millionaire by now. Dang morals get in the way every time. :p
    4.5 kw APC UPS powered by a Prius, 12 kw Generac, Honda EU3000is
  • simmtron
    simmtron Solar Expert Posts: 87 ✭✭✭

You should read about them, I bought a Chembuster and they really work!!!! In fact, I love them so much I bought the company.
  • stephendv
    stephendv Solar Expert Posts: 1,571 ✭✭
    simmtron wrote: »
    You should read about them, I bought a Chembuster and they really work!!!! In fact, I love them so much I bought the company.

Awesome! Would you be interested in buying my company: Chocolate Teapot Inc ?
  • Cariboocoot
    simmtron wrote: »

Should have spent the money on magic donuts instead.
  • simmtron
    simmtron Solar Expert Posts: 87 ✭✭✭
    stephendv wrote: »
    Awesome! Would you be interested in buying my company: Chocolate Teapot Inc ?

Sure sounds great! I have so much money to invest. Chocolate flavored tea and planned obsolescence in one.Perfect.
  • ZoNiE
    ZoNiE Solar Expert Posts: 100 ✭✭
    There was a picture of the magic device. Looked like a weird set of Pan pipes set on end made of various lengths of copper pipe. I bet when the wind blows it goes "wooooo". Probably impresses people. So would the way it turns green in the weather. Makes 'em think something is happening. Well, it is; just not what is claimed.

Oh the money I could make if I totally lacked moral standards! :p

Yeah, Riiigggghhhht?
  • Alaska Man
    Alaska Man Solar Expert Posts: 252 ✭✭

So my idea of selling a dozen donut holes for $2.95 on E-bay may just work? ;-)
  • inetdog
    inetdog Solar Expert Posts: 3,123 ✭✭✭✭
    Alaska Man wrote: »
    So my idea of selling a dozen donut holes for $2.95 on E-bay may just work? ;-)

There was a case on Judge Judy or one of the similar shows a few years ago in which the seller offered a nice model cell phone at a very low price, "exactly as pictured", and since what was shown on ebay was an image of a picture of a cell phone the seller delivered just that, a picture of a cell phone. The logic did not impress the judge.
    SMA SB 3000, old BP panels.
  • Chris
    Chris Solar Expert Posts: 135 ✭✭

Speaking of rubbish,

Just came across this on Facebook........"water powered generator" LOL

http://www.gdstechnologies.ca/index-2.html
  • BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,431 admin

I almost want to delete the Water Generator Link/Post--But, we are here to learn.

At this point in time--Treat this like a scam unless otherwise proven (i.e., way down the road with a discussion of the technology).

This website points to some discussions and a Youtube video of the system... More or less, it looks like a pair of 12 volt batteries and a motor + DC alternator from MW&S. Nothing shown that cannot be explained by a 12 volt battery running an AC inverter (of course, it will not run for 8 hours a day for three days on a few gallons of water...).

There is no technical discussion of the power system itself. Just a quick pan over the components with a video camera.

http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:GDS_Technologies%27_Portable_Water_Generators

Do not spend your money on this system.

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • Mountain Don
    Mountain Don Solar Expert Posts: 494 ✭✭✭

I have a bridge for sale...
    Northern NM, 624 watts PV, The Kid CC, GC-2 batteries @ 24 VDC, Outback VFX3524M
  • solarix
    solarix Solar Expert Posts: 713 ✭✭

The reality is that we humans are all morons and fools - who really knows the "truth"? We believe in all kinds of stuff we can't prove. Where did we come from? Where are we going? What are we doing here? We believe bankers know how to run the economy. We believe this is the land of the "free" and the home of the "brave". We believe the "other guys" are the bad guys. Macroevolution. Global Warming. Allopathic medicine. I'm still waiting for a detailed explanation of how magnetism really works. I've read physics books on the photovoltaic effect - it's still "magic" as far as my dull brain can go. The poor souls that never made it past elementary math and logic - its amazing they survive at all. I guess the "dumbing down" of america has been successful. God help us all....
  • Cariboocoot

Speak for yourself.

Of course I'm Canadian so ... :D
  • westbranch
    westbranch Solar Expert Posts: 5,183 ✭✭✭✭

Mon Dieu! Now we know:roll:

KID #51B  4s 140W to 24V 900Ah C&D AGM
    CL#29032 FW 2126/ 2073/ 2133 175A E-Panel WBjr, 3 x 4s 140W to 24V 900Ah C&D AGM 
    Cotek ST1500W 24V Inverter,OmniCharge 3024,
    2 x Cisco WRT54GL i/c DD-WRT Rtr & Bridge,
    Eu3/2/1000i Gens, 1680W & E-Panel/WBjr to come, CL #647 asleep
    West Chilcotin, BC, Canada
  • CDN_VT
    CDN_VT Solar Expert Posts: 492 ✭✭✭

That water thing is what ? a storage of bacteria ! As with the rest , He's closer to the trailer park dudes in Canada than Coot , WB & I are ..There is something not right with his water.
    This is as goofy as the solar charging stations they push @ costco and alike..

Thanks for the post , good to know & stay up on foolishness .

VT
  • niel
    I have a bridge for sale...

i'll take you up on that if it is a bridge from insanity to sanity and the price is right. as to the morons, well, they can pick up smart pills along the trail to knowledge.
  • softdown
    softdown Solar Expert Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭✭

What a treasure trove of great buys that you thoughtful guys have lined up for me! Thanks!
    First Bank:16 180 watt Grape Solar with  FM80 controller and 3648 Inverter....Fullriver 8D AGM solar batteries. Second Bank/MacGyver Special: 10 165(?) watt BP Solar with Renogy MPPT 40A controller/ and Xantrex C-35 PWM controller/ and Morningstar PWM controller...Cotek 24V PSW inverter....forklift and diesel locomotive batteries
  • sub3marathonman
    sub3marathonman Solar Expert Posts: 300 ✭✭✭
    softdown wrote: »
    What a treasure trove of great buys that you thoughtful guys have lined up for me! Thanks!

If you're buying, I'm selling my collection of Wattgate 381s. You can find the info here: http://www.parts-express.com/wattgate-381-audio-grade-duplex-receptacle-outlet--110-439

It has been discussed here before:
    http://forum.solar-electric.com/showthread.php?6723-Wattgate-381&highlight=wattgate

Surprisingly nobody but us audiophile experts 8) can hear the difference, but I'm sure there are more in this exclusive league too. I originally purchased them for just $150 each, but since they've only improved with age I'll need $250 each to part with them. You should probably replace all outlets in your house with them to reduce electricity friction.

(You can see what happens with light if you don't treat it right, it slows down permanently: http://zeenews.india.com/news/sci-tech/speed-of-light-slowed-down_1535176.html and it must be true because I found it on the Internet.)
  • westbranch
    westbranch Solar Expert Posts: 5,183 ✭✭✭✭

At that price they should be flying out the door and self deliver....:roll:

KID #51B  4s 140W to 24V 900Ah C&D AGM
    CL#29032 FW 2126/ 2073/ 2133 175A E-Panel WBjr, 3 x 4s 140W to 24V 900Ah C&D AGM 
    Cotek ST1500W 24V Inverter,OmniCharge 3024,
    2 x Cisco WRT54GL i/c DD-WRT Rtr & Bridge,
    Eu3/2/1000i Gens, 1680W & E-Panel/WBjr to come, CL #647 asleep
    West Chilcotin, BC, Canada
  • niel

i heard that the audiophiles can't appreciate the 381s unless they wear a conical hat about 3ft in length that is lined with aluminum foil. if you are rich enough then go with a gold or silver lining.
This discussion has been closed.