12 Misleading Myths About Solar Power

Options
RSSfeed
RSSfeed Registered Users Posts: 3,810 ✭✭
Solar energy is a dynamic and continuous energy source that many believe will one day provide most of our energy needs. Unfortunately, conventional energy industries like big oil have giant backers with deep pockets and have successfully leveraged their money to smear renewable technologies. Their main target seems to be solar. It’s important to know [...]The post 12 Misleading Myths About Solar Power appeared first on Solar Feeds.

go to solarfeeds for the rest of this story>>>>>solarfeed?d=yIl2AUoC8zA solarfeed?i=W6rWuEwLW1I:R1sZLpXd5Bw:gIN9vFwOqvQ solarfeed?d=qj6IDK7rITs solarfeed?i=W6rWuEwLW1I:R1sZLpXd5Bw:V_sGLiPBpWU solarfeed?d=dnMXMwOfBR0
W6rWuEwLW1I

More...

Comments

• bmet
    bmet Solar Expert Posts: 630 ✭✭
    Options
    Re: 12 Misleading Myths About Solar Power

The author is not necessarily using proper comparisons for the points made. For example, there is no comparison between the computer industry and solar industry. Solar advancements move at a snail's pace compared to processor innovations which makes gigantic leaps on the order of every 6 months. This is apples-to-oranges, and the point falls on its face.
  • Cariboocoot
    Cariboocoot Banned Posts: 17,615 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Re: 12 Misleading Myths About Solar Power

Well "misleading myths" is redundant so don't expect much quality writing from the rest of the article.