Earth Day Sale: 10% Off Everything

rick
rick Administrators Posts: 134 admin
I just want to let everyone know that Northern Arizona Wind and Sun will be having a sale on Earth Day. That's this Monday, April 22. Everything in our store will be 10% off but does not apply to any shipping charges or clearance items. To get the discount on our website, you'll have to enter the coupon code earth at checkout and the discount will be automatically applied to your order. You can also place your order over the phone and our sales staff will deduct 10% from your order. Everything we sell, including a complete system, is eligible for the discount as long as it's paid for on April 22. No exceptions.

Visit our online store at http://www.solar-electric.com/
Website administrator for Northern Arizona Wind & Sun

Comments

• solar_dave
    solar_dave Solar Expert Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭✭
    Re: Earth Day Sale: 10% Off Everything

Oh Gawd yank me , crank me, make me write that check!
  • bmet
    bmet Solar Expert Posts: 630 ✭✭
    rick wrote: »
    I just want to let everyone know that Northern Arizona Wind and Sun will be having a sale on Earth Day. That's this Monday, April 22. Everything in our store will be 10% off but does not apply to any shipping charges or clearance items. To get the discount on our website, you'll have to enter the coupon code earth at checkout and the discount will be automatically applied to your order. You can also place your order over the phone and our sales staff will deduct 10% from your order. Everything we sell, including a complete system, is eligible for the discount as long as it's paid for on April 22. No exceptions.

Visit our online store at http://www.solar-electric.com/

the string calculator only downloads a blank pdf form
  • rick
    rick Administrators Posts: 134 admin
    bmet wrote: »
    the string calculator only downloads a blank pdf form

I'm not sure what string calculator you're referring to. Can you please provide me with the link so that I can investigate the problem?
    Website administrator for Northern Arizona Wind & Sun
  • intel415
    intel415 Solar Expert Posts: 31

not accepting paypal :(

Transaction cannot be completed. Please select an alternate payment method.

You have selected PayPal as your payment method. Complete all remaining fields and click "Continue" to complete your order.
  • Photowhit
    Photowhit Solar Expert Posts: 6,002 ✭✭✭✭✭

My PayPal worked fine just an hour ago... Are you able to log into PayPal directly? it sometimes gets flagged when people are using it for nefarious reasons through your ISP.
    Home system 4000 watt (Evergreen) array standing, with 2 Midnite Classic Lites,  Midnite E-panel, Magnum MS4024, Prosine 1800(now backup) and Exeltech 1100(former backup...lol), 660 ah 24v Forklift battery(now 10 years old). Off grid for 20 years (if I include 8 months on a bicycle).
    - Assorted other systems, pieces and to many panels in the closet to not do more projects.
  • intel415
    intel415 Solar Expert Posts: 31
    Photowhit wrote: »
    My PayPal worked fine just an hour ago... Are you able to log into PayPal directly? it sometimes gets flagged when people are using it for nefarious reasons through your ISP.

i selected paypal as payment so it redirects me to paypal page then login to my account and tried to make a payment. I don;t know what you meant by nefarious reasons can you elaborate what your mean? unless someone hacked my wifi.
  • Photowhit
    Photowhit Solar Expert Posts: 6,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    intel415 wrote: »
    i selected paypal as payment so it redirects me to paypal page then login to my account and tried to make a payment. I don;t know what you meant by nefarious reasons can you elaborate what your mean? unless someone hacked my wifi.

Sounds like all went well, if you can get to PayPal you should be fine, is PayPal not letting you log in? If you couldn't get to PayPal then it might be a problem at your ISP (software or even human blocked due to someone it serves using or perceived using for illegal proposes. I had someone in my rural area who regularly does bulk Emailing(spam) and Hotmail was getting blocked regularly. It appears that the same thing has happens with PayPal here as well, I regularly purchase from Goodwill Books (Great place for inexpensive books, library usually has 300,000 books) and have found I can't transfer to PayPal, so I have to wait until I go to work. Same ISP FWIW but different node.

Well the sale's over did you try to call and ask if they would honor it? They are pretty nice, explain what happened and perhaps they will try to help you out. The now and again 5% off sales often stay up for a few days past, but I see they took this down right away.
    Home system 4000 watt (Evergreen) array standing, with 2 Midnite Classic Lites,  Midnite E-panel, Magnum MS4024, Prosine 1800(now backup) and Exeltech 1100(former backup...lol), 660 ah 24v Forklift battery(now 10 years old). Off grid for 20 years (if I include 8 months on a bicycle).
    - Assorted other systems, pieces and to many panels in the closet to not do more projects.
  • bmet
    bmet Solar Expert Posts: 630 ✭✭

I hope you have another sale like this, my plans to purchase were dashed by an emergency health issue. I had even spent some quality time on the phone with NAWS the day before, trying to decide on which product.