Fantastic device discovery

john p
john p Solar Expert Posts: 814 ✭✭✭
Forget about silly solar forget about wind generators NO need for nuclear generators THIS IS IT..http://www.teslasecret.com/teslavid/indexvidnew.html

Comments

• Cariboocoot
    Cariboocoot Banned Posts: 17,615 ✭✭✭
    Re: Fantastic device discovery

Funny you should mention that. There was this guy who signed up here trying to promote much the same thing. He got banned nearly instantaneously. :roll:
  • Ralph Day
    Ralph Day Solar Expert Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭✭

April 1st was 2 days ago John ;)

Ralph
  • niel
    niel Solar Expert Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭

oh brother what crap. cosmic rays my butt as they are just tapping into the small voltages (in microvolts) being induced by the radio spectrum. those were signal diodes and signal diodes handle very small currents and voltages. it might get a bit more appreciable with parts upgrades needed if one is next door to a strong radio or tv station. power your house with it, no way.:roll:
  • boB
    boB Solar Expert Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭

Hey ! It's FREE !!! Just one hundred dollars !
  • john p

Niel surely you are not suggesting its not real?? I was going to ask you if you would like to go on my list of people to buy them at bulk discount..
    Relly everyone needs this device. its a must have for every business and house.
    im going to build an extra one to power an electric car i might buy soon:-)
  • petertearai
    petertearai Solar Expert Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭

Whot a lot of male bovine manure.Tryed to listen through the audio link but just could not stand the rubbish.Still i am sure some people will be sucked in!
    2225 wattts pv . Outback 2kw  fxr pure sine inverter . fm80 charge controller . Mate 3. victron battery monitor . 24 volts  in 2 volt Shoto lead carbon extreme batterys. off grid  holiday home 
  • Windsun
    Windsun Solar Expert Posts: 1,164 ✭✭

Not so much any more, but we used to actually get 2-3 calls a month on such schemes, some wanting to know why we did not sell such wonderful items.
  • john p

It all goes to show no matter how impossible the device can be and no matter how unscientific the testing . people will believe a "nice" video on computer especially if its associated with some famous person:roll:
  • Cariboocoot
    Cariboocoot Banned Posts: 17,615 ✭✭✭
    john p wrote: »
    It all goes to show no matter how impossible the device can be and no matter how unscientific the testing . people will believe a "nice" video on computer especially if its associated with some famous person:roll:

I dibs the Steinmetz name! :p
  • Peter_V
    Peter_V Solar Expert Posts: 226 ✭✭✭
    Forget about silly solar forget about wind generators NO need for nuclear generators THIS IS IT..http://www.teslasecret.com/teslavid/indexvidnew.html

Hmm, I wonder if they need a new ghost writer for testimonials? I can write WAY better fake testimonials than the ones on their website.
  • phred01
    phred01 Solar Expert Posts: 35
    Forget about silly solar forget about wind generators NO need for nuclear generators
    This is to trap the gullible, If it is true the big boys would be in like Flynn with a patent to stop us plebs from getting free power. The only free thing is money to the scammer
  • russ
    russ Solar Expert Posts: 593 ✭✭
    phred01 wrote: »
    This is to trap the gullible, If it is true the big boys would be in like Flynn with a patent to stop us plebs from getting free power. The only free thing is money to the scammer

Of course it is true! If you doubt then just ask John!
  • woodedpath
    woodedpath Registered Users Posts: 9

I was all most ready to shell out money and there website is down...
  • john p

Well its too late for you all to get the amazing book on how to generate enough power for your whole house and mabe the next door neighbours and the dog house..The web site is not functioning anymore . its most likely a conspiracy by either the CIA the Jehovas Witnesses or some dirty rotten scoundrel power company.
    The Truth is out There .. you just all to slow to buy the book..:grr
  • mike95490
    mike95490 Solar Expert Posts: 9,583 ✭✭✭✭✭

Big Oil bought it and locked it away!
    Powerfab top of pole PV mount | Listeroid 6/1 w/st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | Iota 48V/15A charger | Morningstar 60A MPPT | 48V, 800A NiFe Battery (in series)| 15, Evergreen 205w "12V" PV array on pole | Midnight ePanel | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph ) on a timer for 3 hr noontime run - Runs off PV ||
    || Midnight Classic 200 | 10, Evergreen 200w in a 160VOC array ||
    || VEC1093 12V Charger | Maha C401 aa/aaa Charger | SureSine | Sunsaver MPPT 15A

solar: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar
    gen: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Lister ,

• john p

Mike I think you are wrong the oil companies have all become good corporate citizens and have promised to do nothing but good for Mr and Mrs Citizen;)
  • russ

Not locked away really - they are trying to fit the 100 mpg carburetor on it somehow.

They figure that would improve the efficiency to where a power pack the size of a dog house would power NY City and the only byproduct would be doggy poo. They would then use one of those street lights that convert the doggy stuff to electricity!

All is working fine except for the flumadalmigator valve doesn't seem to attach anywhere so back to the drawing board.

Maybe they can combine it with the Honeywell wind turbine and the Maglev to come up with another new technology.
  • woodedpath
    woodedpath Registered Users Posts: 9
    russ wrote: »
    Not locked away really - they are trying to fit the 100 mpg carburetor on it somehow.
    I got an email saying they were putting on a 100mpg water carburetor.
  • russ

Yeah but some claim water will soon become even more valuable than oil - they better get to work and improve that to 200 mpg on water vapor!:roll: