Battery

Options
cajun666
cajun666 Solar Expert Posts: 27
i am looking to bu t thses Battery Crown CR-225 Deep Cycle Battery 6 Volt, 225 Amp-Hour

can some one point me in the rhgit diriction

some place colsed to Larose, Louisiana 70373

so i do not get kill on s/h:grr

Comments

• niel
    niel Solar Expert Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Re: Battery

if you are worried about that then open up your phone book and search there. there are places that may carry these batteries or may be able to order them for you, but you have to research who may or may not have them and some may be close enough for you to pick them up yourself. it is quite allot to expect from us to know in each area of the country where the best buys are let alone shipping costs added to that. i can't say that there might not be a member aware of someone nearer to you that they may have dealt with, but who is to say that is the best or the best for you?
  • Solar Guppy
    Solar Guppy Solar Expert Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭
    Options

Walmart or SAMS club golf cart battery's are that size ... 225/6V is very common and any battery store would carry something similar
  • RCinFLA
    RCinFLA Solar Expert Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Watch the date codes. Try not to get more then couple of months old.
  • dwh
    dwh Solar Expert Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭
    Options
    cajun666 wrote: »
    i am looking to bu t thses Battery Crown CR-225 Deep Cycle Battery 6 Volt, 225 Amp-Hour

can some one point me in the rhgit diriction

some place colsed to Larose, Louisiana 70373

so i do not get kill on s/h:grr

I would call Crown and see if they can direct me to the nearest dealer.

http://www.crownbattery.com/?page=howtobuy
  • RCinFLA
    RCinFLA Solar Expert Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Best way to go.

Usually the dealer will do the calling. Crown may not give you any commitment unless you are a dealer.