How to configure Context Schneider 4048 and Outbacl flexmax 80

Options
BAMBINORUTH714
BAMBINORUTH714 Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1
I bought 8 12V 200 AH Lithium batteries.  What would be the correct configurations base on that for each equipment? 

Comments

• Photowhit
    Photowhit Solar Expert Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Assuming the batteries can be put in series and parallel, Not all Lithium can, depends on their BMS, the inverter is designed for a 48 volt system so 4 batteries in series will give you 200 ah at 48 volts battery bank. If you can parallel the othere 4 batteries for a battery bank of 400 ah at 48 volts.

Ideally you would have a breaker box with a main breaker for the inverter, and breakers before the charge controller and after the charge controller. It would look something like mine; This is 2 side by side images showing the flow. Solar comes in from the top back of the box, charge controller(s) are to the right, I have 2, and are wired into the positive and negative bussbars.

Home system 4000 watt (Evergreen) array standing, with 2 Midnite Classic Lites,  Midnite E-panel, Magnum MS4024, Prosine 1800(now backup) and Exeltech 1100(former backup...lol), 660 ah 24v Forklift battery(now 10 years old). Off grid for 20 years (if I include 8 months on a bicycle).
    - Assorted other systems, pieces and to many panels in the closet to not do more projects.