Looks like an extension to the ITC (Income Tax Credit) for solar might be part of the next Stimulus.

Options
Photowhit
Photowhit Solar Expert Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭✭✭
I received a message from Email from Solar United Neighbors stating that an extension through 2025 might be a part of the next stimulus bill.

Thought I'd pass along a link where they will make it easy to message your senator if you were interested.

They say, if you go in and edit the message it will get a better response. It's pretty simple to do...

https://www.solarunitedneighbors.org/get-involved-with-solar-united-neighbors/advocate-for-solar/make-solar-energy-part-of-our-economic-recovery/

Be sure to 'unclick the boxes for 'updates' at the bottom. Unless you want to hear from them.
Home system 4000 watt (Evergreen) array standing, with 2 Midnite Classic Lites,  Midnite E-panel, Magnum MS4024, Prosine 1800(now backup) and Exeltech 1100(former backup...lol), 660 ah 24v Forklift battery(now 10 years old). Off grid for 20 years (if I include 8 months on a bicycle).
- Assorted other systems, pieces and to many panels in the closet to not do more projects.