fault code F- 47-f-49

greghov
greghov Registered Users Posts: 1

hi every one I am new to the solar forum

I just got a new 6848xw+inverter I need help to set up scp I am getting fault  f47-f49 once the gen comes on and inverter kicks in the power goes completely out I am not sure if the setting is in the 6848xw+ or midnit classic 150 to fix this problem.

thank you in advance

greghov

Comments

• BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,431 admin
    Welcome to the forum Greg,

Is this self installed (have you registered with the Schneider Website)?

Or do you have a local installer/help during the initial install? You are out of Toronto/Montreal Canada area?

You have a XW6848 Schneider Inverter/Charger and one (or more?) Midnite classics for solar?

Hopefully some others here can help. On the technical side...

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • mike95490
    mike95490 Solar Expert Posts: 9,583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What does the manual say the fault is ?   I've got an older model, so my manual won't help you
    Powerfab top of pole PV mount | Listeroid 6/1 w/st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | Iota 48V/15A charger | Morningstar 60A MPPT | 48V, 800A NiFe Battery (in series)| 15, Evergreen 205w "12V" PV array on pole | Midnight ePanel | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph ) on a timer for 3 hr noontime run - Runs off PV ||
    || Midnight Classic 200 | 10, Evergreen 200w in a 160VOC array ||
    || VEC1093 12V Charger | Maha C401 aa/aaa Charger | SureSine | Sunsaver MPPT 15A

solar: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar
    gen: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Lister ,

• Dave Angelini
    Dave Angelini Solar Expert Posts: 6,730 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    There can be many causes of these faults. You will need to do a proper configuration of the XW AC settings and charger settings. After that it could be your genset. 

If you list all of the settings or can take a screen shot there may be some help here. The more effort you put into this the better the answers will be. This is not that hard but it does take some work and reading/learning. Last thing is I do this as a business and you can contact me at my email below. Good Luck.

F47 to F49: DC Under Voltage and Over Voltage Unit is inverting or has qualified AC input and is preparing to charge. If inverting, the unit shuts down and waits for nominal voltage. If operating with a qualified AC source, the unit charges if charging is enabled, or remains in AC bypass if charging is disabled.
    "we go where power lines don't" Sierra Nevada mountain area
       htps://offgridsolar1.com/
    E-mail offgridsolar@sti.net