problems with renogy rover 40

Options
rock1212
rock1212 Registered Users Posts: 1
the unit is showing no amps to the battery, using s multimeter I have power to the unit and power to the batteries. the % of batterie is 61%. I also have a victron battery monitor it shows 91%. the victron is monitoring the house batteries and starting batteries , the renogy is only connected to the house. there is light power consumption (bilge ) not sure what to do

Comments

• Photowhit
    Photowhit Solar Expert Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rock1212 said:
     the % of batterie is 61%.
    How are you measuring this?

Does the Charge controller show the voltage from the solar array? If so Can you start a load on the battery bank and see if the charge controller doesn't think your batteries are fully charged and starts to allow charging to compensate for the load?
    Home system 4000 watt (Evergreen) array standing, with 2 Midnite Classic Lites,  Midnite E-panel, Magnum MS4024, Prosine 1800(now backup) and Exeltech 1100(former backup...lol), 660 ah 24v Forklift battery(now 10 years old). Off grid for 20 years (if I include 8 months on a bicycle).
    - Assorted other systems, pieces and to many panels in the closet to not do more projects.