Super Bowl 50 can be legally streamed over cbssports.com

softdown
softdown Solar Expert Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭✭
CBS always streams their football games over cbssports.com. Sorry this is off-topic but, hey, it is the Super Bowl.

Off-gridders have many challenges regarding their television services. For me, Netflix and a Roku gives me enough options for now.
First Bank:16 180 watt Grape Solar with  FM80 controller and 3648 Inverter....Fullriver 8D AGM solar batteries. Second Bank/MacGyver Special: 10 165(?) watt BP Solar with Renogy MPPT 40A controller/ and Xantrex C-35 PWM controller/ and Morningstar PWM controller...Cotek 24V PSW inverter....forklift and diesel locomotive batteries

Comments

• softdown
    softdown Solar Expert Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭✭
    For those on a tight budget, I found a reconditioned Roku at Amazon for $35. Seems to be new. My television acted funny for a few days after plugging it in. Wondering about that.
    First Bank:16 180 watt Grape Solar with  FM80 controller and 3648 Inverter....Fullriver 8D AGM solar batteries. Second Bank/MacGyver Special: 10 165(?) watt BP Solar with Renogy MPPT 40A controller/ and Xantrex C-35 PWM controller/ and Morningstar PWM controller...Cotek 24V PSW inverter....forklift and diesel locomotive batteries