Picture loading?

old wind
old wind Registered Users Posts: 15
I can browes my albums but can't figure out how to load to a post.

Any help will be great. I'm an old guy so I don't get computer speak.

However I try to follow along. I'll get my wife to interpet any responces into english.

Thanks.

Jerry

Comments

• Cariboocoot
    Cariboocoot Banned Posts: 17,615 ✭✭✭
    Re: Picture loading?

Jerry;

When you post if you scroll down from the top box there's a section "Additional Options" just below it. In that section there are other sub-sections. The second one says "Attach Files" and has a button "Manage Attachments". Click that and you get another screen that will allow you to browse for files on your comp and attach them to the post.
  • old wind
    old wind Registered Users Posts: 15
    Jerry;

When you post if you scroll down from the top box there's a section "Additional Options" just below it. In that section there are other sub-sections. The second one says "Attach Files" and has a button "Manage Attachments". Click that and you get another screen that will allow you to browse for files on your comp and attach them to the post.

Thanks, yes I got to the browes part. I'll give it a go from there.

Thanks again.

Jerry
  • splinter
    splinter Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

Just got registered today and thought this might be a good thread to practice as I've never been on a forum before!
    Erected a Windtura 750 back in August this year. I've played around with small wind PMA's for few years now and thought it was time to chat about it.
    I saw the instructions on how to post pics. So, I'm gonna give it a twirl.
    I'll try to send a pic of the 750 and mono-pole tower.
  • Cariboocoot
    Cariboocoot Banned Posts: 17,615 ✭✭✭

Welcome to the forum, Steve. Looks like you got the picture thing okay. :D
  • splinter

Thanks! It wasn't bad.

I did noticed that my full name is showing though and I was hoping just splinter would show. I now need to figure out how to change that. I'm concerned though that my name is tied to my whole profile and I'll essentially have to set up a new account.
    I poked around my account and profile and I did not see anywhere to change my user name. Any ideas?

Tx!
  • BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,431 admin

Steve,

[changed per below]

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • splinter

Thanks for the help! Is 'splinter' taken? I can remove the sub-name. I was hoping to just see splinter. Possible? Thanks much!
  • BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,431 admin

By the power vested in me, you are now know as Sir "splinter".

And, other than signature, location, and a few other fields you fill in... The rest is private (email address, ip address, etc.).

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • splinter

I am honored Your Highness! Many thanks for your help from Sir Splinter, the newbee.
  • niel
    niel Solar Expert Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭

oh brother, gimme a break.:roll::p