Inverter problem - Prosine 1000i/12 230volt

Options
This is a long shot but I'm hoping that someone can help me.
I have been given a Prosine 1000i inverter which was removed from an emergency vehicle that had been decommissioned and was being scrapped. Unfortunately the remotely mounted control/display panel was not recovered with it, in its place is an adapter panel having a twin terminal block and a 4 core telephone type cable emerging from a grommet.
In trying to fathom out the purpose of these 6 connections I did get the inverter up and running powering a 100 watt lamp but do not know what I did and cannot repeat the trick.
Can anyone, please, advise me which connections to make simply to run the device, I do not need the display part of the control.

Thanks in advance for any help offered.
Tagged:

Comments

• mcgivor
    mcgivor Solar Expert Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017 #2
    Options
    Here's  the manual, you may find the information you need, didn't read it personally.
    1500W, 6× Schutten 250W Poly panels , Schneider MPPT 60 150 CC, Schneider SW 2524 inverter, 400Ah LFP 24V nominal battery with Battery Bodyguard BMS 
    Second system 1890W  3 × 300W No name brand poly, 3×330 Sunsolar Poly panels, Morningstar TS 60 PWM controller, no name 2000W inverter 400Ah LFP 24V nominal battery with Daly BMS, used for water pumping and day time air conditioning.  
    5Kw Yanmar clone single cylinder air cooled diesel generator for rare emergency charging and welding.