Will Solar Panel Prices Go Up?

BilljustBill
BilljustBill Solar Expert Posts: 219 ✭✭✭
I saw on MSNBC a topic about Nike's problems with labor and low quality of their workplace. Then, I read where China is having problems with not only a labor shortage, because factory workers that were working in the cities were leaving them and going back to the country life they had. Plus, what workers that are staying are having to be paid higher labor wages just to keep the ones they have.

On the there hand, I'm seeing where you can buy Kyocera's 135watt panel for only $350.

http://www.eco-distributing.com/Kyocera-KD135GX-LPU-135-watt-Solar-Panel_p_58.html

Do you see the prices of solar panels going up for the coming six to twelve months?

Bill
Bill

Comments

• Solar Guppy
    Solar Guppy Solar Expert Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭
    Re: Will Solar Panel Prices Go Up?

Not a chance ... if anything, you see 2.00 watt broken for all the major brands
  • niel
    niel Solar Expert Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭

that sounds odd for the most populated country on earth to have a labor shortage.:confused:
  • BilljustBill
    BilljustBill Solar Expert Posts: 219 ✭✭✭
    niel wrote: »
    that sounds odd for the most populated country on earth to have a labor shortage.:confused:

What I understood was that when the Olympics were being built, the China government brought thousands from deep in the countryside to do all the work. Most stayed to work in factories until their big holiday where they always go back to their home villages.

Most of those who went home never came back to the cities..
    Bill