Went live one year ago today

autoxsteve
autoxsteve Solar Expert Posts: 114 ✭✭✭✭
Aye, Happy St. Patrick's day to ya all!

One year ago today, I received my 'go live' notice from SCE.

Here's a link.

Since that time, My system has produced 7952 kWh (just shy of 8MWhrs!).

Pleased I am. I've got an electric hot water heater on order and that will surely gobble up all (and more) of my surplus. Just hope I get it installed to start up prior to the early April meter read so my start up electricity comes from the surplus I'll forfeit to SCE.....

Thanks to all who helped me pull the trigger on this excellent way to do the right thing!

Comments

• System2
    System2 Posts: 6,290 admin
    Re: Went live one year ago today

Congrats! I just got my system installed 2 months ago and have been very happy with it!

It looks like yours is producing a lot!!

1a. Links to sites with advertising, especially those with numerous Adsense or other paid advertisements of any type are subject to editing or deletion on a case by case basis. We are not part of your link farm for pay-per-click advertising sites
  • niel
    niel Solar Expert Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭

my congrats too.:D
  • Roderick
    Roderick Solar Expert Posts: 253 ✭✭
    autoxsteve wrote: »

...Since that time, My system has produced 7952 kWh (just shy of 8MWhrs!).

Nice harvest! I know you can afford to burn the kWh, but if I were living in S. Cal, I'd go with solar hot water, and get a [small] air conditioner to use up the excess in the summer. Congratulations, in any case.
  • theLongHairedGuy
    theLongHairedGuy Registered Users Posts: 6
    autoxsteve wrote: »

One year ago today, I received my 'go live' notice from SCE....

Congrats!!

My system just went live two weeks ago on March 21st. 14 Evergreen ES-A-205 panels with a grid-tied PVP-3000 inverter. We only have 125 kWh :blush: - have had a lot of rain recently. :cry: