Midnite classic FOR SALE? Is it Legit?

Dapdan
Dapdan Solar Expert Posts: 330 ✭✭
Hi all,

I an eagerly anticipating the roll out of the new classic controller. I was going to buy an outback and then read on the development of the classic and decided to wait (it seems like an eternity now;)). I did a search on line to discover that a merchant had some for sale even though it says none in stock it still has a price posted. Is this site/merchant Legit. Maybe boB or Robin can weight in on this and advise. Also where are those streaming Beta test site promised from the begining of the year.

edited by niel by request

Beautiful, breezy Barbados.

Regards....
Damani (waiting impatiently for my Classic Controller):p

Comments

• halfcrazy
    halfcrazy Solar Expert Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    Re: Midnite classic FOR SALE? Is it Legit?

Well i am one of the beta sights the product is for real. It is not for sale yet it is close but i wouldn't imagine any one taking orders yet. we will be going live with the websites in a week or 2.
    When we are live streaming data i will Start a thread and let everyone know.
  • Dapdan
    Dapdan Solar Expert Posts: 330 ✭✭

hey 1/2crazy,

Thanks for the reply, but is the link i quote legit. I mean is the price going to be around what it has quoted. I cant understand how this merchant can be advertising this if you guys are still testing? I mean it is just a big tease to think they are on sale when they really aren't.

Damani
  • niel
    niel Solar Expert Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭

i'd be a bit hesitant on the price yet. if a rough price would've been thought of don't you think they would've put it on their website at midnight solar first?
  • halfcrazy
    halfcrazy Solar Expert Posts: 720 ✭✭✭

Well i have a call in to Robin and i will have him chime in as of yet i haven't heard a price i expect it to be in the ballpark of everyone elses though. I dont know the expected date of availability to the public that date will depend on a lot of variables. i will let Robin comment on that.

I will say it works great and will be worth the wait.
    Ryan
  • Windsun
    Windsun Solar Expert Posts: 1,164 ✭✭

Last that we heard was that it was expected to start actually shipping in mid-summer, but as with any new product I expect that could vary a lot.