whisper 100

Options
ws9876
ws9876 Solar Expert Posts: 440 ✭✭✭
anybody have a whisper 100 from SWW... what do you think of it from your experience..??? 900 watt

Comments

• Noodles
    Noodles Solar Expert Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Options
    Re: whisper 100

You can experience Southwest Windpower for yourself. Just call the tech service line and leave a voicemail(because an actual person will never answer). After that, wait a few weeks. They won't return your call. Then find another company to purchase a wind generator from.
  • WisJim
    WisJim Solar Expert Posts: 59 ✭✭✭
    Options

I know a number of people with various models of SWW machines, and ALL of them have had more problems than I would accept. But some of them are actually satisfied with their machines, and the machines are working well, after lots of repairs, replacement parts, etc. Some of them are 5 to 10 years old, and newer machines should have the bugs worked out that were the problems that faced older machines. I personally prefer heavier duty wind machines, such as the ARE and Proven machines. My own wind generator is a 2.5kw Jacobs from the 1940s, that I first installed around 1978, and it still is working well.
  • niel
    niel Solar Expert Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

none of them will hold a candle to your jacobs as they don't make them like that anymore.