Arco M53's

jacobs
jacobs Solar Expert Posts: 72 ✭✭
I'm looking for several old Arco M53 panels to add to an existing rack. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• H2SO4_guy
    H2SO4_guy Solar Expert Posts: 213 ✭✭✭
    Re: Arco M53's

Hi,

I have 6 Arco panels. I think they are M53's. I do know that they are 52 watts each. They have been in storage since the mid 1995 in a wharehouse. Just can't use them in the house that I am in now and can't move due to the fact that we can't sell the house.

If you are interested I can give you a phone number, or reply here.

Thanks,

Skip
    12K asst panels charging through Midnite Classic 150's, powering Exeltechs and Outback VFX-3648 inverter at 12 and 48 volts.  2080 AH @ 48 VDC of Panasonic Stationary batteries (2 strings of 1040 AH each) purchased for slightly over scrap, installed August 2013.  Outback PSX-240X for 220 volt duties.  No genny usage since 2014. 
  • niel
    niel Solar Expert Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭

do you guys know of the private messaging function here on the forum? it will appear on the upper right under where you'll see welcome XXXX <your username in the xs. click on it and knowing the username of who you wish to pm you can contact them privately. it is better and easier to click on the username of whom you wish to send a message to in a post as it will give you some options with pming as one of them. when you get a message it will show in that upper right hand box that you have a message.
    no need for phone numbers and other private info to be displayed to the world here and i advise against putting anything here on the forum that you do not want the rest of the world to know or see. a pm is not in the public's eye, but the visitor messages can be seen by the public so be careful.
  • jacobs
    jacobs Solar Expert Posts: 72 ✭✭
    H2SO4_guy wrote: »
    Hi,

I have 6 Arco panels. I think they are M53's. I do know that they are 52 watts each. They have been in storage since the mid 1995 in a wharehouse. Just can't use them in the house that I am in now and can't move due to the fact that we can't sell the house.

If you are interested I can give you a phone number, or reply here.

Thanks,

Skip

The Arco M53 panels I have are rated 2.49A, 17.3V, 43 watts. Your's would be close to matching. Send me a private message with details.

Thanks,
    Garry