Insight Local

ServicingIQ
ServicingIQ Registered Users Posts: 11 ✭✭
Devices Stuck as Offline, One with an "!" symbol. Dead Batt Mon, need to Remove Objects in the Insight Local or from Either. Firmware is at 1.16 but there is no where to remove. Manual Online show a Delete button, tried different browsers, I still do not see it.  Stuck unless it was added in 1.17 or 1.18. Anyone Know.
ServicingIQ

Comments

• Dave Angelini
    Dave Angelini Solar Expert Posts: 6,870 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have warranty? 

Sounds like Insight local device may be bad or corrupted. You should be able to get system running with an SCP.  Versions 1.17 and 1.18 are for XWP systems and should not be used for XW+. XW+ should be at 1.14 or earlier as it is out of memory and is why XWP is used now.

You should list what you have tried to do and what equipment you have. I see the CSW 4024 tagged.  sw 4024 could also be causing this as it supplies network power.  Offgrid?
    "we go where power lines don't" Sierra Nevada mountain area
       htps://offgridsolar1.com/
    E-mail offgridsolar@sti.net

• ServicingIQ
    Bought in 2023, I believe its a 2 Year warranty, but its not a Faulty Device its most likely version issue, or they have a Glitch so I have actually 3 of Everything running separate systems. I have 2  Insight and 1 Combox. There Voltage Meter which I had 3 of, which all broken, I pulled the Boards to assemble One Working. These are the Biggest Rip Off. Max 250 for the Metter and there racking a 1000.00.
    My Issue, since the piece of crap broke, failed its stuck in limbo and as a device with certain attributes it affect Re-charge and my only work around is to set Charger Override Enable/Disable and drop the Grid and Bring it Back on to Trigger a Charge. So I have the get the Meter out of the system, I would replace, they are a Rip Off. 
    Both Insights with CSW-4024, SCP and 2 x 60/150 MPPT have the same issue.
     :smirk:

Instructions:

ServicingIQ
  • ServicingIQ
    Either There is a Command Switch to Enter in the URL or through there Cloud Device connecting to the Gateway (Meaning I give up a Password, Very Bad) for them to go in the Back End and Clear the Modbus. If they ask me to do a factory Default I will be Pissed. 
    ServicingIQ
  • Dave Angelini
    Dave Angelini Solar Expert Posts: 6,870 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I really only use XW. Many 100's of them for clients and no issues.  CSW is to me a cabin inverter and you seem like your mind is made up so good luck!
    "we go where power lines don't" Sierra Nevada mountain area
       htps://offgridsolar1.com/
    E-mail offgridsolar@sti.net

• ServicingIQ
    You little Bragger. Useless answer and Your not all that. 

ServicingIQ